• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You Chad , Dev's and Others! Asia Servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like you thank you from the bottom of my heart. Chad , Dev's and anyone else who helped, thank you so much, us Asian's LOVE the Servers. We are really thankful.

Ever Asian that ever played MCSG on AU is Back! and it bring's cheer to me. I think I speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3rd! Oh man, Asian servers. Played a few rounds with you guys earlier on. Hahaha t'was fun! I might be coming back :p hurhur. & if anyone is wondering what's the ip for Asian servers, here it is. as1.mcsg.in -> as12.mcsg.in

We Asians who used to play on AU in the past would like to thank Chad & the Dev's for giving us actual asian servers. Which is now really enjoyable & fun! Although we have to spread the word out that Asian servers are out to all the asians out there.

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
3rd! Oh man, Asian servers. Played a few rounds with you guys earlier on. Hahaha t'was fun! I might be coming back :p hurhur. & if anyone is wondering what's the ip for Asian servers, here it is. as1.mcsg.in -> as12.mcsg.in

We Asians who used to play on AU in the past would like to thank Chad & the Dev's for giving us actual asian servers. Which is now really enjoyable & fun! Although we have to spread the word out that Asian servers are out to all the asians out there.
TRYING!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Finally no lag! Now I know how dem Americans feel with their great corrections :D

AngelicSwift

Tribute
Reaction score
CHAD I WOULD LOVE TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. We asian used to play at AU server and now that we have our own Asian Servers I Am SO GRATEFUL. TIME TO SHOW OUR ASIAN POWER!

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
Finally no lag! Now I know how dem Americans feel with their great corrections :D
Ur too pro with good connection

Ur too pro with good connection
CHAD I WOULD LOVE TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. We asian used to play at AU server and now that we have our own Asian Servers I Am SO GRATEFUL. TIME TO SHOW OUR ASIAN POWER!
Ur too pro with good connection.

Lol, I'm too bad with bad connection :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci