• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You McGamer

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh gawsh Mickey. Why you do this to me? ;-; You were such a good friend, thanks for being there for me. Going to miss you. <3

Reaction score
Mickey! What a great guy you are and the few times we have talked it's been hilarious! If you ever need a laugh you no where me and sayfisac an wronsiski will be as we are all sitting our little bums in teamspeak waiting for your return. Good luck and beat wishes<3

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
You will be very missed. I'll never forget all the fun moments we have had on teamspeak. It will truly be hard to not have you there. You are insanely funny and just an amazing person. I wish you the best for your future and hope to see you return. Thank you for being a great friend and a true pleasure to hang out with. You will be missed <3

Edit:
We'll all miss you Mickey :( You were one of the mods that could just get along with anyone it seems. I hope to talk to you in the future when you come back ;) (You will, cuz you can't stay away from Andy's twerking) xD
oh gawd

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I didn't really get to talk to you much but when I did, we had the best of times. You never gave me trouble and as I have helped you, you have helped me in return. You are one of those mods who I can say did a really good job during your service. But I respect your decision and wish you all the best in your years to come. Don't be a stranger, I'm always on TeamSpeak and I'd be more than happy to catch up with you sometime. But once again, thank you for your service and good luck :).

EDIT: You can always join Kithex if you want ;)

Last edited:

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck out there mickey! You were a great mod and I hope to you see as one again some day.

Lovelywishes

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck out there Mickey. You'll be missed by everyone in this community! Come and say "Hi" to me on skype or on TS from time to time :)

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot, good luck with Ms. Lag! ;)

Sorry for double post

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci