• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you to all the staff/good community members...

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I just want to say THANK YOU! For making such a joyful servers to play on...
You volunteer your time and effort, balance social lives with this, and for this, I say THANK YOU!
I know this might not be in the spirit of the discussion section, but it was the only section that I can think it would be allowed to say thank you. <3

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait a sec DeadStrikers10, a couple days / minutes ago you were raging that you were leaving MCSG because someone denied your 2nd application, and now your are saying thank you for all the great staff members o_O? May I also mention that you were saying that you would apply for mod on the fridge.....

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait a sec DeadStrikers10, a couple days / minutes ago you were raging that you were leaving MCSG because someone denied your 2nd application, and now your are saying thank you for all the great staff members o_O? May I also mention that you were saying that you would apply for mod on the fridge.....
I was about to say that.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
Apperantly you didn't read on my "Im back" thread. I had real life problems and I was really sad about something that happened in our family, so I just came up with the idea to leave mcsg due of real life situations. But then, the next day I was sad because I left, so I decided to come back because these servers and community is incredible.
Another thing, I didnt leave mcsg due of my mod app was declined, I wonder if you even read that thread...
I wasnt serious in my farewell thread, this here is serious, I respect staff members due of they volunteerly take care of the community and spend their time here.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, Im curently on my phone.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apperantly you didn't read on my "Im back" thread. I had real life problems and I was really sad about something that happened in our family, so I just came up with the idea to leave mcsg due of real life situations. But then, the next day I was sad because I left, so I decided to come back because these servers and community is incredible.
Another thing, I didnt leave mcsg due of my mod app was declined, I wonder if you even read that thread...
I wasnt serious in my farewell thread, this here is serious, I respect staff members due of they volunteerly take care of the community and spend their time here.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, Im curently on my phone.

You said yourself that if someone doesn't give a living sheet about your thread he doesn't have to look at it.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
I think he was not that sad that he got declined, i think he was angry that his friend with his app got acceptet and he was declined

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci