• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you to our amazing staff team!

Coferic

Gold
Reaction score
You forget me... ;-;

Bte, my username is "Coferic" not Croferic...

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
to me, this is too cheesy and it looks like you're just fishing for likes.

however, there may be another reason??
... I just wanted to thank the staff lol, I wad intending on making a thank you forum for Ceroria but I remember there are like 100s of other staff members that help with the server :3

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Lmao it's a copy of Foxx's one. Honestly I don't care but he's going to get pissed because he probably spent hours making it.
.-. I took like 75% of them but added all the current ones :3

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Lmao it's a copy of Foxx's one. Honestly I don't care but he's going to get pissed because he probably spent hours making it.
Please be respectful. He has no malicious intent and he only wants to thank the staff.

On another note, thanks Aidan! <3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you include all the mods on the "Members" page?

Reaction score
Lol you don't even know half of them xq
You could've not tagged every single person and just thank them normally. Anyway, not here to flame.
Hey man I've seen you flame a little on the past few threads/posts Aidan has done and I'd like to ask if you can stop. For example, here he is just trying to thank the staff because of all the hard work they've done. If you really have a problem with that pm it to him, but just don't do it on this thread.

EDIT: Even if this is a copy you don't have to go and bug him about it.

T

tayemack123

Despite where you got your list from, I'm grateful you're so thankful to the work we do around here. Although many don't see our behind-the-scenes work, we all really do love and work for this community. It's nice to see someone recognize our efforts!! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci