• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you to our amazing staff team!

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it bad that I had to google what that meant xD also P.S. Thank you Nathan (if I remember right) for your time you dedicated too, you're just as special as anyone who's a staff member now :p
No, I just meant you said "your" when you should have said "you're".

Thank you for the compliment.

Thank you for being a staff-mate.

N

Nikola

Thank you for editing the thread, however I do sincerely apologize if I caused any huge argument/flame war. I'm going to give you a tip but don't take this as hate or anything similar to that. Don't duplicate threads, don't use other people's work to feel proud of yourself. From another perspectives it looks like you want attention, I'm NOT saying you want it but it looks so. Another tip; I know it's not my account it's yours, but don't post so many messages a night, because people won't respect you, they will look at you like a try-harder. That's it from me DO NOT TAKE THIS AS HATE TOWARDS AIDAN. I'm just trying to be nice and I gave him some friendly suggestions.

Reaction score
The thing is, you don't really want to thank them, and you didn't even get to the effort of adding them all by yourself. You just copied and pasted Fox's list and added some random of yours just to get some easy posts. You do this all the time, and it's getting really annoying.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
This makes me feel really happy that you've thanked me. I didn't get that often <3

prestomesto

Experienced
Reaction score
... I just wanted to thank the staff lol, I wad intending on making a thank you forum for Ceroria but I remember there are like 100s of other staff members that help with the server :3
THAT WAS MY IDEA YOU STOLE IT FROM ME OMQ

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean, replacing your list with 'ty' will probably annoy someone else who will start flame about short and pointless points. Maybe edit it with an actual message of gratitude towards staff?
whatever I do on here people get mad about so idc anymore

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
So I come on the forums for the first time in forever and have some notifications. Look at it and see I was tagged. My first thought it "OMG I am still relevant!" Guess I was wrong :p

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
So I come on the forums for the first time in forever and have some notifications. Look at it and see I was tagged. My first thought it "OMG I am still relevant!" Guess I was wrong :p
You were tagged but people got mad so I had to delete it :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci