• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You

ItsDemon

Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't a good bye or anything
So its been about a year that I've been in the MCSG clan community and I just wanted to say thank you.. Honestly this community has impacted my life in so many different ways.. I've met so many friends that I talk to more that my irl friends.. This conmuntiy is like my family.. There are so many people in this community that I want to thank for making this one of the best years.. This community was here for me more than my irl friends... I want to thank everyone in Synergy for starting off my journey in this community

17Cory10 - The most chill, funniest guy out there thanks yo

Snap aka Henry - ik u hate me now for what I did but u definitely impacted my experience the most

Kronsity - You brought me to this community and were one of my first friendly thanks yo

Silently - I honestly never talked to u until Transfer and u are so chill yo and definitely helped me a ton these past few weeks

PhanticMC - Sean honestly your one of the coolest dudes out there thanks for synthetic and everything else

Odakota - You are possibly one of the funniest people out there ty for beyond and all my memories in that clan

Deelan - You carried Beyond the first week it was created lol u are probably the biggest try hard I have ever met ty for being a Greg friend

Dylan / LetsGoSteeler - I used to hate you in synergy but now your easily one of my best friends you definitely created some of the best memories I have in this community

FireBlitzGaming - You got clipped by BIBOY Lol but your so chill and I've known u longer than most people

Michelle - ;-; ._.

Rubro - You my friend are amazing yo u are the dumbest, funniest guy I've met lol hope u come back

Poseidon - ik ik I stole ur name lol but ur chill and also bad at the block game cx thanks for everything

Pyr - lately I've gone to dislike u but nonetheless ur chill and are from elusive

Avenqed - we have had arguements a lot but you are chill but please do everyone a favor and stop being cocky <3

MKFever - I've seen u go from a randy to #5 on lbs ur chill funny and just a cool dude to hang out with

Zyche aka Omega v1 owner - lol when u first created the very first omega I hated u with a passion but ur chill now and u did recently help me get a date with a girl so ty ty

XxBlood_DrivexX - your one of my best friends now and u do sound exactly like Huahwi lol go in the future bud

P3num6ra - Your head is literally an encyclopedia and I'm going to need ur help in math when school rolls around

Zmaster77 - your probably the biggest jerk I've ever met but your also probably the coolest person ever yo lol and ur jokes kill me ty for synergy memories

TastyLemon - at this exact date last year we were waking up at 7am to try hard MCSG and be #1 on lbs and now look at u u achieved what ur goal was a year ago

Swiftyy - When u first joined Beyond u turned out to be a really cool guy and a great friend

Thank you everyone who made this definitely a year to remember I'm sorry if I forgot to mention you but I love you too ty
Sorry if I misspelled words on accident

TastyLemon_

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Demon <3 I will always remember those chill and awesome days <3

Rubro12

Platinum
Reaction score
thanks m8ty btw ryyzing ur a fag <3 cheers to 2016 if I ever return to this block gamee

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
This isn't a good bye or anything
So its been about a year that I've been in the MCSG clan community and I just wanted to say thank you.. Honestly this community has impacted my life in so many different ways.. I've met so many friends that I talk to more that my irl friends.. This conmuntiy is like my family.. There are so many people in this community that I want to thank for making this one of the best years.. This community was here for me more than my irl friends... I want to thank everyone in Synergy for starting off my journey in this community

17Cory10 - The most chill, funniest guy out there thanks yo

Snap aka Henry - ik u hate me now for what I did but u definitely impacted my experience the most

Kronsity - You brought me to this community and were one of my first friendly thanks yo

Silently - I honestly never talked to u until Transfer and u are so chill yo and definitely helped me a ton these past few weeks

PhanticMC - Sean honestly your one of the coolest dudes out there thanks for synthetic and everything else

Odakota - You are possibly one of the funniest people out there ty for beyond and all my memories in that clan

Deelan - You carried Beyond the first week it was created lol u are probably the biggest try hard I have ever met ty for being a Greg friend

Dylan / LetsGoSteeler - I used to hate you in synergy but now your easily one of my best friends you definitely created some of the best memories I have in this community

FireBlitzGaming - You got clipped by BIBOY Lol but your so chill and I've known u longer than most people

Michelle - ;-; ._.

Rubro - You my friend are amazing yo u are the dumbest, funniest guy I've met lol hope u come back

Poseidon - ik ik I stole ur name lol but ur chill and also bad at the block game cx thanks for everything

Pyr - lately I've gone to dislike u but nonetheless ur chill and are from elusive

Avenqed - we have had arguements a lot but you are chill but please do everyone a favor and stop being cocky <3

MKFever - I've seen u go from a randy to #5 on lbs ur chill funny and just a cool dude to hang out with

Zyche aka Omega v1 owner - lol when u first created the very first omega I hated u with a passion but ur chill now and u did recently help me get a date with a girl so ty ty

XxBlood_DrivexX - your one of my best friends now and u do sound exactly like Huahwi lol go in the future bud

P3num6ra - Your head is literally an encyclopedia and I'm going to need ur help in math when school rolls around

Zmaster77 - your probably the biggest jerk I've ever met but your also probably the coolest person ever yo lol and ur jokes kill me ty for synergy memories

TastyLemon - at this exact date last year we were waking up at 7am to try hard MCSG and be #1 on lbs and now look at u u achieved what ur goal was a year ago

Swiftyy - When u first joined Beyond u turned out to be a really cool guy and a great friend

Thank you everyone who made this definitely a year to remember I'm sorry if I forgot to mention you but I love you too ty
Sorry if I misspelled words on accident
hm pvp yo more prank calls? :)! odakota :#

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci