• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello people of the MCGamer forums
I don't expect many people to read all the way through this because it will be long, but this is my story.
If you don't know me my name is Dannielle or LilBub, I am turning 19 in 9 days and have been playing mcgamer since late 2012.

I joined this community after a friend of mine bought me a minecraft account when I was pretty sick in hospital, because I had nothing to do I spent a lot of time playing single player survival and using the hospitals horrible wifi to try and play on what I only knew as "mcsg" or "that one hunger games server".
For people who weren't around back then and for the people who were, you would remember that we joined servers by adding the lobby to our server list and refreshing until we could see whether or not there was a game in progress or ending so we could join, this meant no one got to really talk in a hub and make friendships and I personally never went out of my way to talk to strangers on the internet.
My first ever friend on MCSG was Soadamnix/Elliott, I am giving him a special mention because without him I probably would have never stayed around to meet all the amazing people I have today.
We became friends when he asked me to team in a game, although I was really terrible and never had a mouse or good internet so I couldn't move around properly without lagging or just losing connection he stuck around and would help me play and quickly became one of my best friends, he and I only had each other for a long time until we met some more people who joined our friend group.

I am now just going to list all of the friends I made over the years and give a thanks to them because even if a lot of them dislike me now or have moved on to better things I am who I am today, a better, stronger person because of them.
(I'm sorry if I don't know your @'s on the forums)
(I also apologize if I miss anyone, message me if you think I have)

AGamerzHive (The first youtube channel I was a part of) - Cody/Hells_Reject, Luke/Luketank101, Nathan/TheNameIsUmm, Sam/Pacador, Taylor/Nixanator, Scott/Yozy_XD, Turtle/Officer_Turtle.
You guys were some of the best friends I could have ever asked for, thank you for giving me so much happiness back in the day and teaching me to be myself and to be creative and not care what people thought about me.

Omastar, Gary, Trent/Punchy01, Joe/croe97, Ryan/MultiRyno123, Mark/SwampDonkey, Erin/Erinhawthorne, Kendra/KendraNichole (There's probably more to this list I can't think of right now).
These people were all amazing friends of mine around the same time, Omastar being one of the main influences in my life around those days, I want to thank them all for being so supportive of me through a lot of the dramas that were happening in my life at those times, and want to thank a couple of them for showing me that I shouldn't rely on anyone else for my own happiness.

Jake/Mr_E_Cheez/plsbb, Mitch/topgear72, Emily/LadyOfLuck, Shelby/LadyOfLove, Julia/Juliasaysquack, Connor/Attention_Seeker, Jaeger, Tyler, John/Hex, Sim/OfficialSimran, Cindy/BennyBenson/xoCindyxo, Brad/OhhJuice.
I would stay up all night with these guys playing games, talking, listening to music, just being stupid and they were some of the most amazing experiences I've had on MCGamer, I want to thank you guys for being some of the best people and to some of you for sticking by me even to this day, we've had our ups and downs but that's life.
<3

Matt/S1kBruZZ/WarpSki and Glen /Bsrkr/Berserker
I met these guys in 2014 and so quickly they became some of the most important people in my life, for a long time we played mcgamer and then we varied in different servers but over all just spent A LOT of time together, I relied on these 2 for a lot of my happiness back in the day and honestly at the time I didn't see myself ever losing them, for a long while we lost our way, our own personal issues arose and some bad times occurred and we had an all time low, but as time passed we grew from our mistakes/issues and we pushed forward into our now legally classed as 'adult' lives and the banter and drama became a memory.
Although Glen and I don't talk as much I am still happy to say he was one of the best friends I had.
Matt, being one of my friends again is still really important to me and im glad that we can still laugh at the things we went through and remember the good times!
So thank you guys for everything.

William/Rusty
I want to personally thank Rusty for being one of the best friends/drinking buddy/cookies and cream milkshake buddy I've ever had.
Rusty was also one of the people I met a long long time ago and on May 31st 2014 we met IRL for the first time at Youtube Fan Fest, we became really good friends after this and he drove to my place which was 3-4 hours away just to spend the day with me :)
When I had to get my wisdom teeth removed in October last year I woke up after my surgery asking where Rusty was because he had planned to visit, he ended up staying at my mums house that night while I was super drugged because I was in surgery for 3 hours so I was very out of it when I woke up.
He stayed even though I was dribbling blood onto his shirt and mumbling nonsense, I remember Rusty and my mum trying to explain to me the next day a comment I made during the movie "Divergent", in the part where she jumps from the building into the net I apparently woke up and said "Wouldn't it be funny if she fell into a pit of snakes" and then went straight back to sleep.
Rusty was also there during another surgery of mine last year where he stayed with me days before the surgery and then waited with my dad for me to come out of surgery and then stayed with me for days after it to make sure I was okay.
There were also times he would spend weeks living at my house while I was in hospital and he would visit me for hours every day and then go back to my house and stay with my family.
I couldn't have been more grateful for someone so amazing in my life who supported me through thick and thin and gave me so much strength
There's so much more I could mention and so many amazing things he did for me but those are the most memorable, mainly because a lot of those times I was extremely high on pain medication and he still stayed with me xD

This is where I get to my current friendships.. all of these people are in the staff team now and I am so grateful for all of the staff but I will only be mentioning a few that have really been a massive part of my life and have been some of the greatest friends and most real friends I've had.

Frankyy
Dylan, you were one of my first friends while I was mod, I remember you wanting to apply and you ended up getting accepted for mod almost exactly a month after I got mod, and look how far you have come now, you and I would stay up for hours laughing and laughing over really nothing, we have so many inside jokes and we can tell what each other is thinking just by the tone of our voices or the looks on our faces, you are one of my best friends and I am so damn grateful for all of the wonderful memories and things you have done for me.
You are so brave and strong and truly an inspiration to a lot of people including myself.
I love you to pieces!

CoDsNo65
Cameron, I made a huge comment on your thank you thread about all the things I love about you and how grateful I am for your friendship so I'll keep this one short and sweet, you so quickly became one of the best people in my life and regardless of our ups and downs you will always be one of the most innocent kind hearted souls I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
I love you to the moon and back!

Nick
Nick, you were again one of my first friends on mcgamer and im so glad that I can still count you in this friend group, you're such an amazing person and have been there for me through A LOT of issues, you're so strong and funny and have always been there to lend a helping hand no matter what the issue is.
We have had some interesting a funny memories and I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Thank you for everything x

CAmadeusA
CAM! We never used to talk but as soon as we did you became one of my all time favorite people!
You're so special to me and one of my best friends, I can always count on you to pick me up when I'm feeling down, even if you are really bad at replying sometimes ;)
I'll never forget planning a getaway while we were both stressed out, just to get in a car and drive and listen to horrible music and be free, I'm still up for that any time!
I love that no matter what you go through you always pick yourself back up and push forward even when everything sucks.
I love you to pieces, keep being you because you are great! <3

Chelsea19
CHELSEA! Girl, I remember when we first met back when Sean and I first started dating and you told me you and him used to be friends and all of a sudden you became a really good friend of mine, we drifted a part for a long while but I always know you're there if I need you and I hope you know I'm here for you any time you need a shoulder!
You're amazing girl, thank you for being a friend x

TotalDramaTony
Tony, you're one of the most amazing people I've ever met, you're so unique and special to my heart, you know a lot of the things about me that not even my BEST friends know and you help me through a lot of it and give me reason to keep pushing on, you are so strong and so inspirational and give me so much strength, I remember talking to you after my recent resignation and you explained things in a way I hadn't thought about and it gave me perspective and showed me that I can rise above the abuse I received and show the haters I can be a better person.
So thank you for everything you have ever done for me, I love you!

Last but not least Jazza
Jazza was there for me during my waiting days and was there for me through my interview, I remember messaging him right before I got called up for the interview and telling him that I felt so sick like I was going to throw up from nerves and he calmed me down and gave me some helpful tips (for anyone reading this take this tip 'GET A GLASS OF WATER FOR YOUR INTERVIEW').
Jazza you're one of the strongest people I've ever met and I had the pleasure of calling you my best friend for so long now, we've had our ups and downs as any good friendship does.
I'm so grateful for all the nights you stayed with me watching stupid movies and linking each other music we liked until it was like 2 in the morning for me.
Although we don't get enough time to talk to eachother nowadays you're still one of the most important people in my life and I'd really like to thank you for showing me that I don't need anyone but myself to live, I shouldn't have to base my self worth off what other people think of me, as long as I am happy that is all that matters.
I love you so much Jazza and I hope you see this and it puts a smile on your adorable face.
In the words of our queen Sharpae, "Huma Huma Nuka Nuka Apua'a"
<3

I'm going to end it here because I could write all night about the people I love, I may add people that I remember along the way but like I said at the start, do message me if I missed you and we were good friends.
So yes, this is my thank you to everyone on MCGamer that has made me the person I am today, I'm grateful to have had all of you in my life!
This isn't a goodbye, it's a see you later :)

Peace out home scouts.

Last edited:

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
It is a way for me to thank everyone I've been friends with over these many years because I'm not in regular contact with many of them but I know they check the forums so they may see it, it's also a way for me to just publicly show my gratitude for the staff team. :) The community doesn't have to read it if they don't want to but I know the staff will see it and I want them to know I love them and am happy to have them in my life :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
It is a way for me to thank everyone I've been friends with over these many years because I'm not in regular contact with many of them but I know they check the forums so they may see it, it's also a way for me to just publicly show my gratitude for the staff team. :) The community doesn't have to read it if they don't want to but I know the staff will see it and I want them to know I love them and am happy to have them in my life :)
So you don't know how to use the PM feature? Or did you just do it publicly so everyone knows how 'thoughtful' you are by thanking people?

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
So you don't know how to use the PM feature? Or did you just do it publicly so everyone knows how 'thoughtful' you are by thanking people?
It would take far too long to find everyone of their forum accounts and personally I don't know a lot of them, otherwise they would have been tagged here as I mentioned in the thread, I don't know a lot of their @'s here.
I made the thread so it's all compact into one and all the staff can view it instead of going to over 100 staff members and personally sending them the message.. this is much easier.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
?

You just type in their account name in the participant box and it auto completes, is it really that hard to do?

Over 100 staff members? I don't see anywhere close to 100 in your thread.
There's nothing wrong with publicly announcing how appreciative Danni is for all the people she has met. Also it is more efficient than pm'ing 100+ people.

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with publicly announcing how appreciative Danni is for all the people she has met. Also it is more efficient than pm'ing 100+ people.
Just don't see why she couldn't have just told them. Only reason I can see to do it publicly is for attention.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Just don't see why she couldn't have just told them. Only reason I can see to do it publicly is for attention.
It's just a nice way for everyone to see how much she is thankful for these people.

Fouling

Survivor
Reaction score
Already flame nice! This was very nice yes, i did read all of it xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci