• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks to all of you (Names in) <3

Do you still miss me?

• Total voters

nohel_naim

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello my dear friends.

I know i missed you to but i cant do nothing to get back to MCSG anymore but i'm doing this thread to thank every person who did something and was there for me and never left me those what i call true friends who never backstabbed those people mean a lot to me and they are awesome and never find better then them they are who been here for me when i needed someone, i miss you guys and i hope you all stay happy and awesome.

Mr Dice
Zietra
h4rryk1ng
KellieBreanne
Joshkey
stephaniemarie27
ThisGirlKailey
Buxtonaters
Nureactor
Frondome
JacyNinja
iSilverr
Mr_Gears
pKTran
Leech
MORPHEUS
Spike11
samson888
karimsays
Lexyylala
TeamTwiistz
_nicole14

^ Those people were the best thing happened to me in my whole life and i appreciate them so much for having them in my life and allowing me to be their friend cause they mean something and what i mean by something is everything, they got my happiness and inserted smile into my face and i would like to never lose them ever cause they are the real meaning of Perfection <3 love you guys.

Your Dear Friend

Nohel_Naim <3.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't know you, but I hate to see threads like this.. they make me sad :c

I'm sure the rest of the community will miss you <3

daviboy24568

Diamond
Reaction score
Wished i was there but now i know that i never was liked in that group of people <3 Btw you deleted me of skype i cri

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci