• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThatOneTomahawk's Situation with Joey (Description and Rant)

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Dear god, I did NOT and I mean NOT want to create a thread like this, so when my friend Hyp3rki113r got hate from Joey fans after he posted his video on killing Joey and Stacy, I was close to posting this type of thread, but I refused to at the last second. But THIS, I CAN NOT and WILL NOT ignore! As I get deeper into this topic, I will explain the whole situation and how the Joey fans have seriously overreacted. And I know that this thread and I will receive some controversy, but this HAS TO BE DONE! I can't take this anymore.

When I went to watch Tomahawk's newest video, I saw that the amount of dislikes were above normal, needless to say, I was surprised about this. I looked down in the comments section and I could see that everyone was complaining that Tomahawk said something cruel about them. Now, off topic wise, I honesty do NOT care about Joey or Stacy either way but I should handle this situation. So, I checked out Joey's new video and it turns out at around the 25 minute mark, Tomahawk said "Leave SimonePlays alone!" later following up with "You're lucky he even teamed with you #@%&!" What ThatOneTomahawk was doing right there was he was referencing an old viral video called "Leave Britney Alone" which approximately 75% of people did not known about that. Everyone thought he was saying

(This is where I start ranting, I'm preparing for the hate replies.) The way Joey and Stacy reacted to this was FAR more mature than the fans. Joey reacted by saying "Rude and disrespectful" and Stacy wasn't crying or anything. However, the fans had really overreacted and became ridiculously butthurt over this reply. The Joey fans were not taking this as a joke, they were taking this WAY too seriously than it needs to be, they were being completely immature with their comments, even seeing some of them talk in all caps on YouTube comments. The fans should've acted much more mature about this instead of acting like nine year olds about it.

Now, to put this to a close, you Joey fans NEED to understand that this was a joke and a reference to a viral video and Joey and Stacy did NOT take this seriously like you Joey fans.

Just had to get this thread posted so I can get this off my chest and HOPEFULLY PUT THIS SITUATION TO BED!

P.S. I'm also preparing for the hate replies so, haters gonna hate.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's my hate comment;
I like you.
For once someone else that thinks a lot of Joey and Stacy fans are rather immature. I'm not saying all of them are, but every time I say something about Joey, even if it's like 'I personally don't like Joey' I get sooooo much hate from other people in the lobby. These fans need to stop making accusations when they have no proof that what Tomahawk said was truthful and he actually meant it. For me Joey and Stacy fans are the new Baccas ;\

Thank you for making this post.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, how is it useless? It explains the whole situation and my thoughts on it.
99% of Joey fans don't post or know about the forums. This thread is just complaining about something on YouTube and its comments, which is out of MCSG's control.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
99% of Joey fans don't post or know about the forums. This thread is just complaining about something on YouTube and its comments, which is out of MCSG's control.
I agree. This was a pretty good idea, but the people he's hoping will see it, never will.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Drama? Pointless arguing? Completely off-topic, angry discussions? Competitions to see who can self-advertise their channels the most? People having competitions to see who has the most foul mouth? Around 500 people "doing your mother"?

Must've clicked on the YouTube comments again.

This situation is pointless, really. It happened, but it's over. It's the people who go, and harass those involved, then take side, and shove their opinions down other's throats that make the situations into the dramatic Soap Opera that is YouTube.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone thought he was saying ......
What? The suspense is killing me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci