• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 1st Monthly Starvival Games

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome Tributes from ALL the districts around!

My name is IxLegendz I am the founder/owner of the first ever Starvival Games
you may be thinking, wow what a stupid name, but, this name has a meaning to it.
Star=Starving
Vival=Survival
So instead of calling it something mainstream like "The Hunger Games" or "The Hungry Games" I decided to mash up two words that have meanings with the game that will be played.

I am currently looking for trustful helpers, aka game makers, to help run this and set traps and sponsors during the game.
1. Halo_0
2. Alpha

Now we get into the technical part of the games:
(How this is different from other games)

1. We will be including more mods (game modifications aka Optifine, BSM, those type etc) as in, we will be using knives, throwing knifes, tomahawks, scythes, swords, bows, armor, axes, and other weapons used in the original move "The Hunger Games"

2. The only way to get gear is at the middle and hidden outside and around the maps, these around the map are very seldom to find. (around 10-15)

3. At different times during the games, a server call will be made saying that certain things have been refilled for each district left, the middle will be build as a real cornucopia like the movie.

4. You can make alliances/team with only those in your district unless your apart of the Career group which will be set in the training,

5. The training session isn't mandatory but will be practice before the games

Now, to how the tributes are picked
We accept and deny every, single, applicant.
If yours is accepted we designate you to a district, at the end we expect 10-15 each district
Then a reaping will be held, and we select 2 of the 10-15 to participate at random!
THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST!

Here is how the gamemakers are selected,
You must be at least 14 years old
Some exceptions
You must have prior experience towards this type of idea.
No Exceptions
Here is the application PM me the app directly

GAMEMAKER APP
1.Name (First only):
2.IGN:
3.Prior Experience?:
4.Why do you want to help me out in The Starvival Games?:
5. Will you make it on 12/20/13

PARTICIPANT APP COMMENT BELOW THE APP
1.IGN:
2. Why do you want to participate:
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube):
4. How man subs is so?:
5. Will you be recording?:
6. District placement preference (1-12)

Thank you for your time! You will be PM'ed if you have made it. Plus, a tribute list will be placed out when ready!
Happy Starvation!

Last edited:

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
1.IGN: WagtailDP
2. Why do you want to participate: Sounds fun and I love the idea of using mods :)
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube): Yes, www.youtube.com/user/WagtailDP
4. How man subs is so?: 100!
5. Will you be recording?: I think so :)
6. District placement preference (1-12): 1

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.IGN: WagtailDP
2. Why do you want to participate: Sounds fun and I love the idea of using mods :)
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube): Yes, www.youtube.com/user/WagtailDP
4. How man subs is so?: 100!
5. Will you be recording?: I think so :)
6. District placement preference (1-12): 1
Application Accepted! District 1 Placement! Career Group Initiated! Welcome aboard you are now placed into the Reaping List!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, this is beautiful. How will you add axes and throwing knives and such? Plug-in? Or will all tributes have to install a mod? Anyways, I'm applying.
1.IGN: BlitzCometITU
2. Why do you want to participate: Never get into the hell games, so this is a good replacement. (A better replacement xD)
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube): no :/
4. How man subs is so?: N/A
5. Will you be recording?: NA
6. District placement preference (1-12) 1, 2, or 4.

Reaction score
1.IGN: TNTime12
2. Why do you want to participate: I have never been in an event of these type, I would love to be a part of it <3
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube): Yes, It's called TNTime12
4. How man subs is so?: 20 subs
5. Will you be recording?: Yes I will be recording.
6. District placement preference (1-12): I prefer being District 2 :3

Hope It will go well :3

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, this is beautiful. How will you add axes and throwing knives and such? Plug-in? Or will all tributes have to install a mod? Anyways, I'm applying.
1.IGN: BlitzCometITU
2. Why do you want to participate: Never get into the hell games, so this is a good replacement. (A better replacement xD)
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube): no :/
4. How man subs is so?: N/A
5. Will you be recording?: NA
6. District placement preference (1-12) 1, 2, or 4.
Application Accepted! District 4 Placement! Career Group Initiated! Welcome aboard you are now placed into the Reaping List!

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1.IGN: TNTime12
2. Why do you want to participate: I have never been in an event of these type, I would love to be a part of it <3
3. Do you have a YT (Youtube): Yes, It's called TNTime12
4. How man subs is so?: 20 subs
5. Will you be recording?: Yes I will be recording.
6. District placement preference (1-12): I prefer being District 2 :3
Hope It will go well :3
Application Accepted! District 2 Placement! Career Group Initiated! Welcome aboard you are now placed into the Reaping List!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
One thing I noticed that might not be good is the teaming rule. Giving a small group of people a pretty large advantage might not be too fun.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
One thing I noticed that might not be good is the teaming rule. Giving a small group of people a pretty large advantage might not be too fun.
Careers don't have to team with other careers, in catching fire, finnic teams with katniss and he is a career district.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci