• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 2nd MCGamer Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel/MadDawg

If the best builder award is meant to be for a solo builder, I don't see how you couldn't vote for static_nightmare. He's the only solo builder to get more than one map accepted, not mentioning the fact the two of his maps are very popular still today. I just don't think you can make a case for anyone else.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I try to post as often as I can but I'm busy with other things >.> Doesn't matter if I win or not though, because that's kinda easy to understand.
Yeah, a lot of people have slowed down from stuff nowadays :/

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this should be annually because then it loses it's meaning if it's this regularly.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
I know lots of others have said it but...

Surely you should wait AT LEAST six months until you do this again? Otherwise it feels less special, and will get boring...

Just my Opinion :)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I know lots of others have said it but...

Surely you should wait AT LEAST six months until you do this again? Otherwise it feels less special, and will get boring...

Just my Opinion :)
It's once every 4 months; that's a long time from each awards so they don't feel squished in, but close enough that it doesn't feel too long.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Would there be a possibility of another question being added? "The best build team"
I feel as though people could make a case for many different ones :3
Edit: Obviously, if added, it'd be in the next one

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Would there be a possibility of another question being added? "The best build team"
I feel as though people could make a case for many different ones :3
Edit: Obviously, if added, it'd be in the next one
It was considered, along with "Best Clan", but I have the same reason for not choosing either. It would just cause way too much drama, fighting, etc. We already see when people even compare build teams or clans in threads that it causes more trouble than it's worth; Imagine how much worse it would be when publicised and put in a sitewide vote.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
It was considered, along with "Best Clan", but I have the same reason for not choosing either. It would just cause way too much drama, fighting, etc. We already see when people even compare build teams or clans in threads that it causes more trouble than it's worth; Imagine how much worse it would be when publicised and put in a sitewide vote.
I see :3 Fair enough

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Well Let me just say I'm pretty sure I've got best VIP in the bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci