• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 4th Official MCGamer Awards - Round 2 (Finals)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to see my name in a category! I'll admit though, I smiled when I did see it. I had no clue people still know of my name. It'll be tough to beat the other guys in that category, but I wouldn't mind being able to replace the old reward I'm using with one of those fancy looking new ones!

Thank you everyone who nominated me into the top 5. I'd figuratively shake all your hands if I knew who you awesome people were. :)
Are you kidding? You are still one of the big names out there despite your departure from YouTube. :)

Well, you are still a "big name" to me, but that is probably only because you are the one who got me hooked to the servers. If you have time I wouldn't mind the monthly video. xD Anyway, you deserve it.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Are you kidding? You are still one of the big names out there despite your departure from YouTube. :)

Well, you are still a "big name" to me, but that is probably only because you are the one who got me hooked to the servers. If you have time I wouldn't mind the monthly video. xD Anyway, you deserve it.
I appreciate that man! I always love hearing from people that I showed them the servers, or that I got them addicted to them. Seeing that and then on top of that watching some of you guys go onto making big names for yourselves is always an awesome thing.

On the topic of videos, I won't guarantee anything. Real life for me has become focusing on my business on top of my upcoming 3rd year of University; so the big time Computer Science classes will be consuming my weekdays, and I'll mostly want to spend my free time with friends on top of that. I'd love to fit in a video here and there, but people will just become more mad at the inconsistency I feel like. This is why I'd love to just get into Twitch streaming instead, and maybe just post the highlights on YT.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Better luck next time haha!!!

I'll have to work harder... gotta get included on one of these lists one day.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I appreciate that man! I always love hearing from people that I showed them the servers, or that I got them addicted to them. Seeing that and then on top of that watching some of you guys go onto making big names for yourselves is always an awesome thing.

On the topic of videos, I won't guarantee anything. Real life for me has become focusing on my business on top of my upcoming 3rd year of University; so the big time Computer Science classes will be consuming my weekdays, and I'll mostly want to spend my free time with friends on top of that. I'd love to fit in a video here and there, but people will just become more mad at the inconsistency I feel like. This is why I'd love to just get into Twitch streaming instead, and maybe just post the highlights on YT.
Whatever you can manage dude. I feel you, I am going to have some hard classes this year as well (Sr. Year of High School isn't comparable to Jr. in college, but I will be challenged as will you). I fear I won't have time to really do much in the way of MCSG either. So, there are those of us out there that understand and won't complain about the inconsistency. However, I always have that 500 sub special video that can still dream about being in. xD

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I feel as if these awards are done too often and get less special everytime.
I agree that they are done more often than not, but I think it is unfair to say they are "less special". This may just be bias speaking since I was nominated for something this time, but I think every time there are few people out of a community of thousands selected and recognized by their peers it is special. Anyway, argue back as you wish. :p

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay am i the only one who noticed how SuperxAndrew was nominated for best builder but not his build team that hes one of the 3 leaders are.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Okay am i the only one who noticed how SuperxAndrew was nominated for best builder but not his build team that hes one of the 3 leaders are.
My build team is very new to the community and not very well know, but I have been a part of the building community for a long time and have 2 forum favorite maps (Zone 85 even got accepted.) The nominations make sense to me; my build team hasn't really done anything yet, but I have.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Not nominated for anything as usual C:

Good luck to everyone who was, and let me just say that the top 5 "Best" forumer list shocked me quite a bit :p
And it definitely should be "Most Popular" instead of "Best", because the community voting is not a scale for how good of a forumer they are. A few of them post a lot in forum games and don't make well thought out posts. That's just my opinion, and I'm not calling out any names.

For some reason I really had high hopes this time around :(
Ikr where tf is RC_4777 and billyguy1 and of course the incredible banned one's like 4non, arenamaster, phiIIy, and more.
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to see my name in a category! I'll admit though, I smiled when I did see it. I had no clue people still know of my name. It'll be tough to beat the other guys in that category, but I wouldn't mind being able to replace the old reward I'm using with one of those fancy looking new ones!

Thank you everyone who nominated me into the top 5. I'd figuratively shake all your hands if I knew who you awesome people were. :)
Back in the day when what you were known for was making SG2 playable with your route alongside several other maps is a time I think a lot of us miss
Didn't make it into the terraformer category, only one I thought I had a chance in. Good luck to anyone else, though! :)
I actually voted you for it honestly in round 1 I'm really surprised here...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci