• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 5 best clans...

You also can vote for it!

• #TheLegends

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • #Nitride

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • #Beastattack

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • #FusionPVP

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • #TheProphecy

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • #TheRebels

Votes: 51 41.8%
  • #Skeletonarmy

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • #TheKings

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
As a matter of PVP skills, I'd say it's a close call between Legends and Prophecy. Although the clan that are the best to be around are Nitride simply because there like a family to me ;) and because a lot of people came from or to Nitride in the first place. People from Legends and Prophecy in particular. Although back in the day the best clans and the biggest we're Nitride and Slimearmy.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have no clue about clan politics. But I do love RC's Random Butter Squirrels, we win a lot.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As a matter of PVP skills, I'd say it's a close call between Legends and Prophecy. Although the clan that are the best to be around are Nitride simply because there like a family to me ;) and because a lot of people came from or to Nitride in the first place. People from Legends and Prophecy in particular. Although back in the day the best clans and the biggest we're Nitride and Slimearmy.
Except that slimearmy, as i call them slimers didn't act like 6 year old children.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All US Players voted Rebels, and EU players voted either Prophecy or Legends unless they were in a different clan, whereas they voted for their own clan. :) My analysis of the situation.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Ew, I suck. I die to much. From failing at parkour. At least 300 of my games are just dieing from stupidity.

But, we have a triangle. I can beat Darkrai, Darkrai can beat Kytria and Kytria can beat me.

I get so confused. :eek:

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ew, I suck. I die to much. From failing at parkour. At least 300 of my games are just dieing from stupidity.

But, we have a triangle. I can beat Darkrai, Darkrai can beat Kytria and Kytria can beat me.

Its switching here, atm i can beat both elgoldo and gcb, but with bows only they're both better than me xD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score

The triangles kinda messed up then. >.>

I beat everyone when I'm not lagging. (Which is never)

So, on the rare occasions I get 600 MS I are teh pwnzer

Except for those rare times, when me and Jake have 10 hearts eitherway. :c

Llama

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, havent you heard of #ThesuperteamofelitescorpionskeletonkillasxxyynOsCoPeZzzZzzZ# We're new around MCSG, but we have some class members, our clan war record is 8 - 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, havent you heard of #ThesuperteamofelitescorpionskeletonkillasxxyynOsCoPeZzzZzzZ# We're new around MCSG, but we have some class members, our clan war record is 8 - 34!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg u r ttl mlg pro guis! c:

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The triangles kinda messed up then. >.>

I beat everyone when I'm not lagging. (Which is never)

So, on the rare occasions I get 600 MS I are teh pwnzer

Except for those rare times, when me and Jake have 10 hearts eitherway. :c
Our list changes all the time, cuz of our secretzZzZzZzZz. But im the one dominating most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci