• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 5th MCGamer Awards (Quarter Quell Edition): Voting Round 1

Who's feeling hyped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Not in best cat.

;-; sometimes. i cry a little inside.

Reaction score
Great nominations! Can't wait to see who wins the Open Mic categories, and who wins the best forumer categories. :D Good Luck to all the nominees!

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Wow, sweet! I made it into the best mod category! This is awesome considering I've only been a mod for around 4 months now. Thanks everyone! :)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
This looks awesome. If you ask me what's up, I'll say "The amount of hype over The 5th MCGamer Awards!"

It looks a lot more balanced for less popular people compared to last time, so thanks to KitMencha for mixing this up, as well as whoever else thought of these changes.

For future awards, there needs to be a clearer distinction between "poster", and "former". I don't see any difference, but apparently I made it into the "poster" category, which you would think would be harder than the "male forumer" category... Ok!

Also, there needs to be an "IDK" or "NA" option for all elimination rounds, since many people know nothing of OMN, for example, and will simply select the name they recognize. (Reminds me of school student government elections...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci