• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 5th MCGamer Awards (Quarter Quell): Final Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
He posted his opinion on Twitter. It's his opinion. He can do whatever he wants. All the MCGamer staff say their opinion does not associate with anything on MCGamer. Can't it be the same for regular members? They damn right know he was going to win. Because he is the biggest and most popular EU YouTuber (Except Gravey4rd, but he doesn't upload as much.)
I actually didn't see his opinion, I'm gonna read that now :D

razlev

Spectator
Reaction score
Congratulations to all winners! And also congratulation to the runners up.

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really shouldn't have read all the comments on this thread... Killed the happiness a little.

Whether or not I truly deserved first or second for "Best Upcomimg YouTuber" I am still incredibly honored to even be nominated for such a category- (I'd be honored to share first with thejambd)

As for the best forum poster... duckluv321 is well deserving of this award (I voted for her myself) and I was amazed to come out on top in this category :O

Congratulations to everyone who won and to all of the well deserving nominees :)

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I am glad to see I haven't been completely forgotten, considering how I placed first for best former staff member. :D

As a member of the community from the original summer 2012, I can't believe I'm still here to this date.

Thanks guys! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci