• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 6th Official MCGamer Awards - Eliminations Round 1

Hyped?

• Yes

Votes: 85 65.4%
  • Si

Votes: 45 34.6%

• Total voters

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
That's quite arrogant in my opinion, although you deserve it truly still no reason to treat people like that. Mooclan does a lot of things for the community as a Staff "MEMBER" same goes for duck.. Only because they don't show up on the forums very often doesn't mean they don't do anything for the community as Staff "MEMBERS". But I've been suprised that you haven't been nominated tbh.
I think that sometimes, in the right moment, I could be arrogant/angry too.

Reaction score
why can we vote for two Quarter Quell maps that have never been on the servers??

and how are eastern eu servers gone??

not ok
Well you can look at the screenshots of and judge of that, hopefully they will be added in the next map update though since the QQ gamemode appears to be fixed.
K I'm out, bye.
P.S: No wait! Let's see...

Mooclan...mhhh, he have 6k messages and everyone love them because they are awesome...but I've never seen him that much in the last 2/3 months.
Duckluv...erm...nothing against her, but in the last 5 months she just did like 30 messages.
MoLoToV, this one could be ok, he help the community members a lot.
Vigilo, what to say? First of all, his nickname is "Vigilo", second one, he's the most helpful member in th community and it's great to see him in that list.
Vanicle, probably the most helpful Sr.Mod with Neph, nothing to say about.
Just wanted to say that this is absolutely bs, you have nominated 4 Mods/Sr.mods; and the other one was a Sr.Mod.
Now I can go, cya.
I'm a pretty new forumer, this is my first MCGamer Awards, I know why I didn't got nominated, it's ok.
The only thing that I don't like is that people that are inactive on the forums got nominated and people like YourAverageTiger, Ceroria, JLioner, croe97, Exzone, TheMangoTiger, yannr00s and Scott that are awesome, didn't.
That's quite arrogant in my opinion, although you deserve it truly still no reason to treat people like that. Mooclan does a lot of things for the community as a Staff "MEMBER" same goes for duck.. Only because they don't show up on the forums very often doesn't mean they don't do anything for the community as Staff "MEMBERS". But I've been suprised that you haven't been nominated tbh.
At the end of the day, this is just a event online that really does nothing but generate a positive reputation for the people who win/get nominated. You can take it competitively or not. The people you mentioned definitely deserve most helpful member as well as the people who were actually nominated. But there are only 5 spaces and soon to be less, not everyone can fit into it so it's really just down to the public to vote for the favorites and if you like, the ones who deserve it.

N

Nikola

I think that sometimes, in the right moment, I could be arrogant/angry too.
If you're angry or frustrated MCGamer forum isn't really the place where you should outlet the anger (talking from my personal experience) because you're just going to get in trouble nothing else. Also it looks really bad on the Sr.Staff because they granted you an exception to apply and behaviour like this isn't really okay because technically you said that a member of the Sr.Staff doesn't do anything.. However, let's say everybody makes mistakes even I did myself so let's just try to end this and stay on the topic of this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci