• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 7 Biomes

Did you like the map?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Not enough thought, BTW people can stomp on wheat and other things to get food and that is not good.
Doesn't seems to be enough structures or chest locations but I do like the concept of 7 biomes.
Also thanks for poking me, I lost 272 points.
k... hmm... Well, I know people can stomp on wheat

Reaction score
Not enough thought, BTW people can stomp on wheat and other things to get food and that is not good.
Doesn't seems to be enough structures or chest locations but I do like the concept of 7 biomes.
Also thanks for poking me, I lost 272 points.
The wheat and carrots are there for people to stomp on. It makes it a hot and violent location. Once people figure out what else is there... It will probably be like 10 people rushing to the same spot. I assure you it will make for a faster game.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well considering it's like 1000 blocks thick, and odd shaped it would honestly be impossible. I think that will have to stay with the map. But I personally think it adds to the feel that everything was built specifically for an arena.
MCEdit? Btw, why on earth did you make it 1000 blocks thick in the first place? Just use a glass dome, how hard can that be.

Reaction score
MCEdit? Btw, why on earth did you make it 1000 blocks thick in the first place? Just use a glass dome, how hard can that be.
Well, the map isn't shaped correctly to have a glass dome without a bunch of water. So I made a wall. I made it 1000 blocks thick because i was using World Painter. lol

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
wow... i can tell this map has been worked on for some time. i love the biomes and the idea. to be honest, i dont think anything needs anymore detail. it looks like the main focus on the map is the biomes, not the structures. if the structures do need more detail, then just add a little bit in the city. other than that it looks great. it looks good for short games. AND I LOVE the idea to have a stone wall around the map. A+
Looks preeeettty sketchy. These accounts were both made the same day and made posts within 10 mins of each other and never used again. Just wanted to put that out there.

Reaction score
Looks preeeettty sketchy. These accounts were both made the same day and made posts within 10 mins of each other and never used again. Just wanted to put that out there.
saw the same thing. lol. But i think it is one of my friends, cause they knew exactly when I was uploading it.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, people do that unfortunately. We can't ever really know the truth, but its all arrows pointing to JustHellooo making the accounts
More fair, round maps with Corn close to center, if not dead center. It's okay for skylands maps, or cave-based maps, but I don't think the stone walls complement the style of map that you're going for anyway.

Jonathan Erdy

Spectator
Reaction score
I need help with the application process and am perplexed about where to send it to. If you could help me out it would be great.

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty good, although I think it could use more structures and you should also make it circular so as to add a glass dome. The stone wall is quite ugly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci