• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The 7 Biomes

Did you like the map?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alright, so I decided I'm not throwing this map away and trying another one. After seeing the votes, I figured it's worth giving a try... So, I am working on the following:
1) Remodeling the igloo I made, and I am adding an igloo village.
2) I am adding an area with glaciers with a crashed ship.
3) I am changing the stone wall into a glass dome. (I figured it out after I saw the popular demand for this.. lol)
4) I am adding more ruins.
5) Possibly adding more trees to the normal forest, and adding more land to that area.
6) This is kind of a question.. What would you guys think If I were to add more plains where the village was, and I take out the village? Maybe if I just add some ruins in that area and a couple trees? What would you guys think of that?

Reaction score
So you do like the village? I will definitely be messing with the village. What if I just keep a couple of the houses, but remove the farms and the stone wall?
Looks like good ideas with the exception of removing the village. :)

Reggie98755

Spectator
Reaction score
They should really add this to survival games! Its annoying that maps like Skylands are put in to mcsg and AWESOME maps like these aren't!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci