• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Jawshy
Donor: Diamond
Skype ID: jcruz1104
Nickname: Jawsh
Past Clans: Vortex
Activeness1/10」7
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Sword/Rod/Teamwork ; Bow/FNS
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: Cuz ik alot of cuties in here Noofy
wtf you forget me WOWOWOJSLCHWKX

_m8x

Spectator
Reaction score
you mean rip are bench its gonna get cold now
lmaoo, you play the same people everyround and only give some people chances to play when youre already up, you only care about the win at no cost..., so yes of-course the "bench" is gonna leave, and i didnt leave because i didnt play, the ts was just toxic..., i really only like a couple people and it just started going down hill, so you can have fun without your bench buddy.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
lmaoo, you play the same people everyround and only give some people chances to play when youre already up, you only care about the win at no cost..., so yes of-course the "bench" is gonna leave, and i didnt leave because i didnt play, the ts was just toxic..., i really only like a couple people and it just started going down hill, so you can have fun without your bench buddy.
who is bait? and why are you guys being so rude to him/her?

Jawshy

Experienced
Reaction score
Won't be on much today. At a funeral all day then warriors game after. I'll get on if I can before the game. Soz fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci