• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
i'll give it a week till your clan runs out of alts that aren't permbanned or maybe a little longer, idk how good the mods are at catching togglers
Can't believe you aren't IP banned on badlion omg

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, thread looks dope, didn't say this before, so good luck!

ItsGhostMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsGhostMC/Rody
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: You have it
Activeness [1/10]: 8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: (+) Sword Fights, rod, bow, etc. (-) Water Fights
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I want to get back in to Minecraft PVP because CSGO is getting boring without the MCSG community. I also have a lot of friends in this clan that I want me to play with again. Also that Sportsfan2565 wanted to apply to show dedication towards this clan, so here is the application.

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ItsGhostMC/Rody
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: You have it
Activeness [1/10]: 8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: (+) Sword Fights, rod, bow, etc. (-) Water Fights
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I want to get back in to Minecraft PVP because CSGO is getting boring without the MCSG community. I also have a lot of friends in this clan that I want me to play with again. Also that Sportsfan2565 wanted to apply to show dedication towards this clan, so here is the application.
Applications are currently closed.

ghostofmax

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Friends, am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "global counter" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am elet globl. pls no copy pasterino my story.

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
is it possible to go on break while trial because im taking a break from minecraft and if I come back i wanna be trial again sorry for the inactivity btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci