• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackDog91

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: AttackDoge
Donor: Si
Skype ID: Crim and ray have it
Nickname: Austin
Past Clans: Legacy, Destiny, Vendetta, Rivals(v1-however many sports made), Desolate
Activeness「1/10」8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Anything to do with fire I probably suck at everything else nah
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I know over half the clan and the owner and leader pretty well. And a lot of the members like me from desolate need a clan.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Past Clans: Legacy, Destiny, Vendetta, Rivals(v1-however many sports made), Desolate
Activeness「1/10」8
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Anything to do with fire I probably suck at everything else nah
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I know over half the clan and the owner and leader pretty well. And a lot of the members like me from desolate need a clan.
recommended

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
Activeness「1/10」8
this kids bad

Reaction score
Activeness「1/10」8
my niggeh ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Fliqs

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Fliqs
Donor: Plat
Skype ID: Private but Anthony has it
Nickname: Gee, Gforce or Fliqs
Past Clans: Invincible, Voltic, Ancient, Beyond, Elusive, Relativity, OZ, Cringed
Activeness「1/10」10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Rod, Ping, Making people laugh//Hackers, people with better ping, and people that cause flame.
Why do you want to join The Alliance?: I want to join Alliance because I want to get back into clans and beat other clans :D

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Activeness「1/10」8
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci