• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Angels

iFly3r

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Filip
IGN: Sharkyyy
Wins:10
Donor (If Any) Platinum
Games Played: 50
Time Zone: PST
W / L Ratio: 1/5
Skype Name: Noboomgaming
TS (Y/N): Yes
Favorite Map: Zone85 or sg4
PvP Strengths: Bow,Fns, and Taking out teams of 3
PvP Weaknesses: Killing pingers and hackers
Past Clans Include: Alot
Why do you want to join Angels? Because i really want to be in a clan and this clan seemed like they have good players so i decided to apply.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Not yet
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: 7.5
Have you liked the forum page yet? no
(Please tag 2+ Forum staff, list at the bottom of our roster) Impacting angelsaidan

e

Career
Reaction score
Donor (If Any) Platinum
Why do you want to join Angels? Because i really want to be in a clan and this clan seemed like they have good players so i decided to apply.
(Please tag 2+ Forum staff, list at the bottom of our roster) Impacting angelsaidan
Trial. Be active on TS and skype.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, to adress all the flame Angels will be taking down the disqualifications vs Ancient and Sanctuary. I apologize for inconveniencing you and we are happy to restart the battles with both teams if you would like to. HotGril AncientMCSG I would like to apologize for disqualifying both teams and I would like to apologize to my advisers Puccaaustin13 and AngelsQuaryy as well as the rest of my staff team zShattered Zenquil Silently for not consulting you about taking these down, it has been bugging me the whole day and this is what is right. My intention by making this clan and naming it "Angels" was to be the most legit clan ever and we assure everyone that we will try not to disqualify anymore unless the other team is seriously breaking the rules such as Hacking or other serious offenses, again I apologize to Jay HotGril and Ninjaz AncientMCSG for these DQs and I ask you and your team to please remove the flame from our thread though I understand if you do not. Thank you YourAverageTiger for trying to cool the flame :3

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Donor (If Any) Platinum
Trial. Be active on TS and skype.

Twuaty is not a staff member on our team, but you are indeed accepted but as Member. Please add me skype: scmcstaff

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
We gonna gonna resume at 4-0 santuary today?

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
We gonna gonna resume at 4-0 santuary today?
Not today but soon we have a Proximity lbs battle and a Beyond resume today/tomorrow and wed but what is ur skype name again? ill re-add you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci