• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Angels

Shiifted

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: James
IGN: Shiifted
Wins: 6
Donor (If Any) nope
Games Played: 30 (I use to have 6/20)
Time Zone: EST
W / L Ratio: idk bad at math
Skype Name: Aidan haz
TS (Y/N): Y
Favorite Map: Turbulence
PvP Strengths: Sword, bow, rod, and team work.
PvP Weaknesses: Placing fns.
Past Clans Include: Soar/Unite, Forge, angels, and omega.
Why do you want to join Angels? I wanna join back after leaving which i was a total Feminine Hygene Product about leaving i left for the worst reason and I just wanna join back.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Aidan, Austin, Austin, Emerson, Hector, Elliott, Joe, Nick, and Nick.
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: I will be a lot more active now that i can be on week days so about a 8-9
Have you liked the forum page yet? About to
(Please tag 2+ Forum staff, list at the bottom of our roster) Impacting AngelsQuaryy

Last edited:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: James
IGN: Shiifted
Wins: 6
Donor (If Any) nope
Games Played: 30 (I use to have 6/20)
Time Zone: EST
W / L Ratio: idk bad at math
Skype Name: Aidan haz
TS (Y/N): Y
Favorite Map: Turbulence
PvP Strengths: Sword, bow, rod, and team work.
PvP Weaknesses: Placing fns.
Past Clans Include: Soar/Unite, Forge, angels, and omega.
Why do you want to join Angels? I wanna join back after leaving which i was a total Feminine Hygene Product about leaving i left for the worst reason and I just wanna join back.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Aidan, Austin, Austin, Emerson, Hector, Elliott, Joe, Nick, and Nick.
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: I will be a lot more active now that i can be on week days so about a 8-9
Have you liked the forum page yet? About to
(Please tag 2+ Forum staff, list at the bottom of our roster) Impacting AngelsQuaryy
Pending

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
Shiffted dont join! they fake all of there wins and they dont even give a chance for people to clan battle! there all fake i got a screeny of them saying they fortieth! but it says they won 5-0 on there page! http://gyazo.com/4f1649782bb1b494fb63a2c0bb80a2bb check that out
ANGELS ARE FAKE DONT JOIN!!

Mikmaq

Tribute
Reaction score
Well tell your clan to fix the wins and loses i bet they lose all their matches

Shiifted

Spectator
Reaction score
Well tell your clan to fix the wins and loses i bet they lose all their matches
Are you actually retarted? They say they forfeit THE SCRIM that doesn't go towards your battle record tard....

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you actually Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom retarted? They say they forfeit THE SCRIM that doesn't go towards your battle record tard....
James would you accept a member position on our roster? I like your attitude :)

Shiifted

Spectator
Reaction score
To actually think that I trusted your "Public apology" Your the same as you were before and you won't ever change.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
To actually think that I trusted your "Public apology" Your the same as you were before and you won't ever change.
omg chill lol we made ur rank Member when u left >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci