• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Angels

D1N0S4UR

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Juan. My friends call me Juanio as a nickname :p.
IGN: Zernicus (will be changing it soon).
Wins: 8. I used to have 49 before the stats reset considering I started actually playing MCSG in December.
Donor (If Any) Non-Donator sadly.
Games Played: I have played about 80 games.
Time Zone: I am located in Canada. My time zone is EST (Eastern Time Zone) UTC-05:00.
W / L Ratio: 8/80 games I believe.
Skype Name: I would prefer to pm you it.
TS (Y/N): I don't have TS. I will gladly install it if I have to.
Favorite Map: Survival Games Adrenaline!
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are , sword fighting, Archery, FnS, Fishing Rodding and clicking fast.
PvP Weaknesses: My pvp weaknesses include, Ice pvp, fighting teams because I get nervous while fighting them, and lag because I sometimes get fps or Internet lag.
Past Clans Include: I have never been in a clan before.
Why do you want to join Angels? I want to join "Angels" because I think that if I play MCSG I need a clan to help me boost up my stats. I also think it would be pretty cool being in a clan because I could meet a bunch of cool people! Also I have beaten two famous MCSG players on Badlion. Those MCSG players are SixZoSeven and IBeaturscore.
I have screenshots for proof.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Well I don't know any of these members, except for Dragonita in which I have seen some of her YouTube vids. Other than that no one lol.
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: Well it depends... I play MineCraft mainly on Fridays, and weekends simply because I am busy with school and sometimes I have to go to my Soccer practice since I love and play soccer. So probably 6-10.
Have you liked the forum page yet?
Yes, I have liked the forum page.
(Please tag 2+ Forum staff, list at the bottom of our roster)

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 8. I used to have 49 before the stats reset considering I started actually playing MCSG in December.
Time Zone: I am located in Canada. My time zone is EST (Eastern Time Zone) UTC-05:00.
PvP Strengths: My pvp strengths are , sword fighting, Archery, FnS, Fishing Rodding and clicking fast.
PvP Weaknesses: My pvp weaknesses include, Ice pvp, fighting teams because I get nervous while fighting them, and lag because I sometimes get fps or Internet lag.
Why do you want to join Angels? I want to join "Angels" because I think that if I play MCSG I need a clan to help me boost up my stats. I also think it would be pretty cool being in a clan because I could meet a bunch of cool people! Also I have beaten two famous MCSG players on Badlion. Those MCSG players are SixZoSeven and IBeaturscore.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Well I don't know any of these members, except for Dragonita in which I have seen some of her YouTube vids. Other than that no one lol.
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: Well it depends... I play MineCraft mainly on Fridays, and weekends simply because I am busy with school and sometimes I have to go to my Soccer practice since I love and play soccer. So probably 6-10.
Tridz AngelsQuaryy
Pending

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Sorry you've been denied into the Angels US clan, please apply later when your application is up to par! Thank you for apply Juanito :)

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score

Name:Trevor
IGN:NotThatTryHard
Wins:11
Donor (If Any)Diamond
Games Played: 200 ratio is Good cause trying to scrim with clans
Time Zone:EST
W / L Ratio:Idk
Skype Name:I will pm if needed
TS (Y/N):Y
Favorite Map:Turbulence
PvP Strengths:Rod Combos and Fns
PvP Weaknesses:3v1s
Past Clans Include: Aura
Why do you want to join Angels? I want to join because I recently came back to the Clan community and I want to have a clan that I may join.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Yes Huddy
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: 10000
Have you liked the forum page yet? No not Yet
TheBlueHoodie Tridz

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Name:Trevor
IGN:NotThatTryHard
Wins:11
Donor (If Any)Diamond
Games Played: 200 ratio is Good cause trying to scrim with clans
Time Zone:EST
W / L Ratio:Idk
Skype Name:I will pm if needed
TS (Y/N):Y
Favorite Map:Turbulence
PvP Strengths:Rod Combos and Fns
PvP Weaknesses:3v1s
Past Clans Include: Aura
Why do you want to join Angels? I want to join because I recently came back to the Clan community and I want to have a clan that I may join.
Do you know any member currently in Angels? If so, who: Yes Huddy
How active would you be on a scale of 1-10: 10000
Have you liked the forum page yet? No not Yet
TheBlueHoodie Tridz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci