• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Angels

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
k im not responding to flame anymore.
Will only be responding to:
Applications
Challenges
and
Non-Flame related Questions.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You guys really need to post losses.
Actually, they don't. In the mannerisms of the clan scene it is considered rude and unprofessional to not post losses, however it is not required. This only turns into a problem when a clan is posting fake wins.

On this thread I have seen a lot of people come over to this clan's thread and do nothing but complain because you two are constantly chomping at the bit to DQ one another. My advice, and the advice of anyone else who's been active in the clan scene for almost two years now? Let. It. Go. If you lose a clan battle, you lose. Who even cares. Don't go out of your way to cheat in battles, and don't go out of your way to look for reasons to cause trouble with other clans and get mods involved if there really isn't any reason to because in the end, nobody is happy.

This is my final warning. Chill out please.

Edit: 4 pages of pointless deleted posts later...

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, they don't. In the mannerisms of the clan scene it is considered rude and unprofessional to not post losses, however it is not required. This only turns into a problem when a clan is posting fake wins.

On this thread I have seen a lot of people come over to this clan's thread and do nothing but complain because you two are constantly chomping at the bit to DQ one another. My advice, and the advice of anyone else who's been active in the clan scene for almost two years now? Let. It. Go. If you lose a clan battle, you lose. Who even cares. Don't go out of your way to cheat in battles, and don't go out of your way to look for reasons to cause trouble with other clans and get mods involved if there really isn't any reason to because in the end, nobody is happy.

This is my final warning. Chill out please.

Edit: 4 pages of pointless deleted posts later...
I like you... a lot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci