• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Angels

e

Career
Reaction score
LOL I BET AIDAN LIKES ME FLAMING HIS THREAD BECAUSE MORE REPLIES !!

e

Career
Reaction score
PM?
Ill PM you the link of the YouTube video, it is 1.5 hours and shows everything. Will be up soon, I will link it to you <333
LOL.. LET ME LIKE ALL OF UR POSTS1!

la boosting in the forums. so stupid

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL.. LET ME LIKE ALL OF UR POSTS1!

la boosting in the forums. so stupid
Tryna avoid the fact that in roughly an hour, the Sr. Staff will see you boosting, you will be exposed and banned?

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
I am .-. rip
Dude please stop flaming, I know it's ur own thread but from this point forward you already said you aren't answering flame, it can get the clan blacklisted so from this point forward, don't reply at all til the flame goes down, let Twauty spam his ass[Ur welcome Twauty] off

Last edited:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude please stop flaming, I know it's ur own thread but from this point forward you already said you aren't answering flame, it can get the clan blacklisted so from this point forward, don't reply at all til the flame goes down, let Twauty spam his a$$ off
k rand <3

P.S Lets get a battle tonight, im downloading some GTA mods so ill be on in like 30-45

e

Career
Reaction score
ik lmaoooo I am so excited you dont even know... this is going to be so satisfying
LOL. ITS GONNA BE PRETTY FUNNY TO WATCH.
Dude please stop flaming, I know it's ur own thread but from this point forward you already said you aren't answering flame, it can get the clan blacklisted so from this point forward, don't reply at all til the flame goes down, let Twauty spam his a$$ off
a$$? you know that ass isnt blocked. so stupid. darkyy i thought you were cool but hangs out with a person that enjoys having good "Stats" on the forums lol

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
LOL. ITS GONNA BE PRETTY FUNNY TO WATCH.

a$$? you know that ass isnt blocked. so stupid. darkyy i thought you were cool but hangs out with a person that enjoys having good "Stats" on the forums lol
(FINAL REPLY)

I enjoy having good "stats" on the forums...
And you enjoy having good "stats" on the server...
But in your case you boost >.<

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci