• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THE ANTI-CHEAT IS ON POINT!!!!!!!!

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
My case actually is the real deal.
Well i was playing SG today whit my friend, and i was running from a guy (i do this all the time), sundenly i ghosted because of my internet connection problems and the guy killed me, whenever a player is ghosted they dont get KB wich is what happen to me, but the console banned me for 1 hour (Reason moded client - - Anti KB.

http://imgur.com/z64yMDJ
http://imgur.com/oX9rkX3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whether he is suspected of hacking or not, it does not matter.
What matters is that complaining about the Anti-cheat may not be the best way to go, if you truly were not hacking, then you don't need to complain, and you can simply go dispute it if without worrying. But if you were, by chance, hacking... Well... That'll be up to the Sr. Mods to handle that. ;3

itsOw3n

Spectator
Reaction score
Regardless of your reputation you could be a hacker. If you believe you have been falsely banned you should have posted a ban appeal rather than bringing this up publicly. Honestly if it were to have been a mistake action would have taken place rapidly to make sure you were unbanned. However, since you hadn't done that it's hard to know all the evidence, given you have no physical evidence at this time.
It was only 60 minutes...

RjayeLikesMc

Diamond
Reaction score
So, I see this kid say, mods join battle grounds 493. So I am guessing there is a hacker. I get on, and sure enough there is a kid reach 8 blocks with speed on. So I pvp the other kids in there, and all of the sudden I get banned. I get banned for criticals. Now, I never knew crit hitting non-stop is, illegal? Illegal client modification? So MCGamer, is it illegal to press space bar while left clicking? Apparently it is, and the thing that makes me mad is, the hacker didn't get banned, but I did? Thanks for banning me and not the hacker...
Hey man when things like that happen you dont need to get mad at McGamer, they are just trying to keep their server safe, instead next time try to do a more friendly, less angry thread and hope they understand :)

Third

Diamond
Reaction score
Especially since it is his first post lol. Typical hacker. Instead of writing a dispute he tries to blame the network.

Not saying there is not chance that he is innocent, but he has all the signs of a hacker.
Here is my main forum account, remember the password... So it really isn't my first post.

Hey man when things like that happen you dont need to get mad at McGamer, they are just trying to keep their server safe, instead next time try to do a more friendly, less angry thread and hope they understand :)
Alright! I wish I could delete this forum, but I could request a mod to close it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
Anti-Cheat is working on kill aura,speed,fly and more.If you use your hack on low settings anti-cheat can't catch you.On badlion is like the same.If somebody use hacks on low settings he will not get banned.

RedDevil

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe some hacked clients gets caught, but there is still alot of hacker abusing them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci