• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Appreciation Thread

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Exactly what you're thinking :^)
Nothing inappropriate lol just I can't really recall doing anything other than sleeping or binging on Netflix at 2am :^o

Therefore Steam must be quite the experience.

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
There are many people in the community that I appreciate. But, I'm only going to list a few. Sorry if I forget some people.

Benjamin- I appreciate you because you're always there to put a smile on my face. You're just so nice, caring, and just an amazing person in general. Also you're my movie buddy. I hope we are friends for a very long time. I also hope we end up meeting one day! By the way you're the biggest nerd I know. :)

StephanieMarie- You're honestly an amazing and a very helpful friend! Everytime I've been down and needed someone to talk to on Teamspeak you're always willing to help me. Thank you so much!

Tiger- Thank you for being an amazing friend! You're always looking out for me. Also you're another friend that has helped me a lot through some situations. Thank you. By the way looking forward to meeting you once you move to New York!

There's a lot more people but I don't want to make this post to long. :)

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are many people in the community that I appreciate. But, I'm only going to list a few. Sorry if I forget some people.

Benjamin- I appreciate you because you're always there to put a smile on my face. You're just so nice, caring, and just an amazing person in general. Also you're my movie buddy. I hope we are friends for a very long time. I also hope we end up meeting one day! By the way you're the biggest nerd I know. :)

StephanieMarie- You're honestly an amazing and a very helpful friend! Everytime I've been down and needed someone to talk to on Teamspeak you're always willing to help me. Thank you so much!

Tiger- Thank you for being an amazing friend! You're always looking out for me. Also you're another friend that has helped me a lot through some situations. Thank you. By the way looking forward to meeting you once you move to New York!

There's a lot more people but I don't want to make this post to long. :)
My Pleasure c:

Reactions: Kat

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
Nothing inappropriate lol just I can't really recall doing anything other than sleeping or binging on Netflix at 2am :^o

Therefore Steam must be quite the experience.
Oh, I tend to snack on Oreos then. Why sleep when there are Oreos to be munched.

I'm thankful for Mint Oreos.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, I tend to snack on Oreos then. Why sleep when there are Oreos to be munched.

I'm thankful for Mint Oreos.
I can't eat oreos.

Last time I ate oreos I ate the entire package in one sitting.

I think I downed a gallon of milk.

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I appreciate that this thread has only been done THREE times not FOUR times.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I appreciate the community, because without you, this server would be nothing like it is today.

I appreciate Col_StaR for the amazing work he had done for the server, with announcing new policies and just pushing this server's future in the right direction.

I'd like to appreciate all the Development team for creating the server that MCGamer is today.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd like to give a huge shoutout of appreciation to CAmadeusA, Razzledgirl and AlpakaWhacker our current standing admins who have done so much for the network and work as hard as they can to keep things moving. I'd also like to appreciate Vanicle | Vanessa and Nephilim for not only the incredible work they did as Sr. Mods, but the insanely awesome job they did as administrators. I wish things didn't have to end the way they did.

Also, huge shoutouts to Ava for leading the Development team, DV_Raiton for being an awesome developer, and to kpwn243 for developing the ever so awesome Xime Panel. I again am sorry things had to end the way they did for KP. Thanks also to Rusty for his work as a developer and for sticking around to be on call, and to all the ex-devs who have done a lot like Mooman, Clank, etc.

And of course, where would we be without ChadTheDJ, the one and only who started everything up and has kept MCSG running for 3 and a half years :)

"And I am thankful for the beautiful alpha Rhino for teaching me that he is better than me at everything, especially PVP."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci