• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The art of sitting out a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
The title says it all, I say out a 5 way battle and ended up winning! :D Meh 5th win.

Tueman2

Spectator
Reaction score
Yea I let 3 guys pwn each other then went in for the kill on the (suprisingly unarmored) last one. My first win :D

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
charge everyone and maim then like a boss >:D my 9th win (after that i started failing)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys, sitting out a battle can get usefull some times but most of the times no.. im around top 50 and i've had experience.. first of all you get points from pushing people in lava in deathmatch and killing them.. by sitting out you dont get anything. if you aren't fighting a team in deathmatch with other people on your side.. well then you outsiders ( non team people) will be eliminated and left the chance for them to share the win..But still avoiding battle can sometimes be a good idea :p.. note: you dont get that much points from wins.. get points from kills :p

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, i said im around top 50 players in eu.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Guys, sitting out a battle can get usefull some times but most of the times no.. im around top 50 and i've had experience.. first of all you get points from pushing people in lava in deathmatch and killing them.. by sitting out you dont get anything. if you aren't fighting a team in deathmatch with other people on your side.. well then you outsiders ( non team people) will be eliminated and left the chance for them to share the win..But still avoiding battle can sometimes be a good idea :p.. note: you dont get that much points from wins.. get points from kills :p
Thank god there's people like you. At least I didn't have to chase after you when I murder you. :)
Which happened several times this week. xD

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank god there's people like you. At least I didn't have to chase after you when I murder you. :)
Which happened several times this week. xD
Not going to argue about that. *hax hax*

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
i love watching others butcher themselves and i get a snipe on them for an insta kill when they're weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci