• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THE AU NOSTALGIA THREAD

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I should start off by politely asking US and EU to not post your nostalgia here. I'm not trying to discriminate but your region can make your own thread. It's just because the AU community is so close everyone will be on the same page so it will be weird if we see US clan inside jokes here. It will kind of ruin the atmosphere for the AU thread.

I ask for all mcsg players from AU to post screenshots/achievements/good times and pretty much anything what made sg fun for you. I'm sure it will remind all of us of the great times we had whether it was in a clan or in a public lobby or maybe a funny video from an AU mcsg youtuber from ages ago.

Here's some of my nostalgia.

Being apart of the original Fade clan in AU beating every good clan in the community besides Phoenix but we never versed.

1k wins

Direct connecting with au(x).mcsg.in

The old sky hub with survival and creative on it.

When lobby games was the actual lobby.

Building maps with other AU builders like A_M_A_zing and Berseker

Only non donors will understand this but when there was 25 servers in AU and they were always ingame or full and when you saw a sign saying (clean up) you would spam that sign to be the first one in and hopefully not getting kicked by donors.

Back when freeze island was the most overplayed map then removed (rip I loved that map)

First accounts! It's so funny how the noobs turn into pros just over some time. For example in 2012 I was DiamonD_Douche and then in 2013 I made another account called AppleCiider and got known and good stats. I'm sure we all remember our first noob name.

The clans Fade, Phoenix and Apex. They for sure are the 3 most nostalgic clans in AU history. Phoenix and fade both beat apex but fade and Phoenix never versed. I wonder how that cb would of turned out...

And lastly!!!!!! Only a true veteran will understand this video!

I encourage if your an AU player to post something you remember from mcsg. And just incase US and EU say stuff. U can make ur own thread!

Itz_DanyBoi

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sure some former moderators can relate but when Xime v2 was released and we had to sit there and mute people for hours straight spamming #BringbackXimeV1
ahh the memories

feminist

Career
Reaction score
actual going to list some of my good memories with some good pals

- making og phoenix with pals
- beating apex
- getting win milestones up to 4k
- 2v10 the 2nd and 3rd best clan in au with dan (sry jimmy u suck compared to dan)
- short time of playing us and actually carrying cbs with aris
- 2v10 really good clans with Jimmy | Intelligent
- poets rampage of 25-0 and only ever losing 1 round in a cb
- phoenix reborn and getting back to #1 on auclb
- beating philosophy for my 70th cb win (0 losses too yay)

regrets

- not being active on youtube (i could have seriously been big if i was frequent)
- not doing enough clan battles (would be nice to be like 200-0 in record, i don't think i would have ever lost
- not being a nice guy and using role in community negatively

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci