• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Aussie Elites

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys I've recently decided to start a clan in AU servers for players who have at least 15 wins, 1000 points, really good at pvp, or in the top 100. This isn't actually a skype kind of thing, it is more of a join a game find someone from the clan and team up. I thought this would be pretty cool to have a lot of people in AU team up together in a clan. ATM i am ranked 57 because I haven't been able to play in a while due to camp and vacations. Just write in the comments if you would like to join.

IGN (In Game Name):
Age (optional):
Skype(optional):
What makes you be able to join this clan?:
Are you a good person or a pain?:

If you join the clan be sure to ask if anybody from the A.E is on and you can get together with other A.E members

Owner: TyDK
Co-Owner: PresidentAbe
Members:

DragonDude73

Spectator
Reaction score
Ign: DragonDude73
I am pro at surviving, awesome at parkour and i am a nice guy with loads of friends.

Gagaking

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name): gagaking
Skype(optional): mungcraft
What makes you be able to join this clan?: I have a rep of 1500+. Started playing again this weekend, have 11 wins. I'm also very good at PVP (this is constantly changing, but it's around that)
Are you a good person or a pain?:In my opinion I'm a nice ,friendly person.Although, If I don't like people, I often get into arguements

Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name): Aidan_The_Slayer
Age (optional):13
Skype(optional):aidanseanohagan
What makes you be able to join this clan?: I have 61 victories and am ranked 56th, I am goodat PVP, but I recently bounyied all my points so that effects it right?
Are you a good person or a pain?: I am quite nice but if I am killed by a hacker or teamate at the wrong time i get a bit heated :)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN (In Game Name): Aidan_The_Slayer
Age (optional):13
Skype(optional):aidanseanohagan
What makes you be able to join this clan?: I have 61 victories and am ranked 56th, I am goodat PVP, but I recently bounyied all my points so that effects it right?
Are you a good person or a pain?: I am quite nice but if I am killed by a hacker or teamate at the wrong time i get a bit heated :)
Ranked 56th with 61 victories...
Fake. I have nearly 80 wins and I'm not even in the top 100z

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
IGN : Hystericallify
Age (optional) : 14
Skype (optional) : I'll message it to you, the Internet would see it if I post it here.
What makes you be able to join this clan?: I have 149 wins and PresidentAbe loves me :D. In all seriousness, I want to be able to join a clan in the AU Servers
Are you a good person or a pain?: Good person, you guys know me :p

TyDK

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry about not accepting I have stopped playing mcsg due to personal reasons, but you guys can start it up with eachother :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci