• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Avengers AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi The Avengers!
Name - Molly
IGN - WafflessV2
Skype - I am not allowed to Skype people I don't know under my parents rules :(
Skin - I am not a fan of Marvel but my sister is apparently of the Hulk, but I thought this would be cool :) Wolverine?
Wins - I would be a Trainee, I have 31 wins :/ but I am ranked 66000 not 2000000 :D

I think it would awesome joining this clan, I have never joined a clan before, and maybe it'll help me Pvp :D

P.s. I really don't want to change my skin, because recently I have changed my IGN, and it took me forever to think it ... :)

Thank you
- Waffless :)

milonco

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi The Avengers!
Name - Molly
IGN - WafflessV2
Skype - I am not allowed to Skype people I don't know under my parents rules :(
Skin - I am not a fan of Marvel but my sister is apparently of the Hulk, but I thought this would be cool :) Wolverine?
Wins - I would be a Trainee, I have 31 wins :/ but I am ranked 66000 not 2000000 :D

I think it would awesome joining this clan, I have never joined a clan before, and maybe it'll help me Pvp :D

P.s. I really don't want to change my skin, because recently I have changed my IGN, and it took me forever to think it ... :)

Thank you
- Waffless :)
Hi Molly,
I am more than happy to let you into our clan however, is there any other way we can contact you. I'm fine with just typing via Skype instead of calling.
Regards
- milonco
P.S. I dont expect you to tell me your age but I'm 14

Waffless_

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi Molly,
I am more than happy to let you into our clan however, is there any other way we can contact you. I'm fine with just typing via Skype instead of calling.
Regards
- milonco
P.S. I dont expect you to tell me your age but I'm 14
Yea, messaging is ok, I'm younger by 2 years xD

ItsNizer

Tribute
Reaction score
We would like to cb you. #Revolve. if you would like to discuss further please jump on our ts: 119.252.190.57:10010

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Want to have a clan war? add xxgeodudexx on skype to discuss further. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci