• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett Clasen

Tribute
Reaction score
I actually enjoy Baccas. They are quite fun to annoy (Insult Bajan) watch them form a parade and chase you like an angry mob, then simply kill them off :p
well its kind of hard to kill off a team of 5 baccas and i doubt you ever have either

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
lol I used to have a bacca slayer skin, you cant group everyone in a bacca skin as annoying though, alot of them are decent cool guys :)

Garrett Clasen

Tribute
Reaction score
lol I used to have a bacca slayer skin, you cant group everyone in a bacca skin as annoying though, alot of them are decent cool guys :)
well the ones ive encountered have either hacked or created large teams by pugging in the lobbys. that isnt very cool

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
The trick to killing a team of baccas is then say "BAJANCANADIAN SUCKS" they freak out, split up, you slowly kill the ones that part from the group looking for you. Used it lots of times, it actually works

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are all just sprint-hacking Fan Boys. Ill send them back to youtube, one by one

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
There's this new clan dedicated to hunting down and killing all the baccas, and apparently their spy members are to wear bacca skins, kind of as an undercover thing I guess. So some you see might not be true baccas :p

I think it's quite amusing, I don't really care about how annoying they are anymore. If it can make a fun thing for members of the community to get involved in so be it. (talking of the bacca hunters, not the baccas themselves.)

Dozer

Survivor
Reaction score
Official Bacca Spotter for The Bacca Hunters!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm a bounty hunter that does bacca jobs. My old avatar:
Bacca hunter.jpg

Also, my current avatar is the last thing baccas see:
SlaveI-SWE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics