• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The baccalypse

Is it a good or bad idea to do a map about someone mcsg hates :p

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bossgangsta

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you to all the mods/sir mods who checked out the map today. Thank you for your feedback (they loved it) hope it gets chosen.

Orthokid

Spectator
Reaction score
It doesnt say I am part of the team, but I am. I want to tell everyone that since posting this we have worked on it even more, and if it is picked it will look better than it seems now.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
H4t0r

That's always been a thing that turned me away from baccas. As a massive Star Wars fan, I've noticed that many don't even know where bacca came from.

That is one of my many reasons why they should stop being a bacca. Until you know where it all starts you can not be a bacca. Besides once you know where it starts you will refer to it as a Wookie as that is what it is not a bacca.

I do not hate. I only elevate. Elevate to a whole to plain of understanding. Where hate fuels baccas to go learn about what they really are. Then they escalate up to the real level and they realize that they are Wookies and become proud folk who team gladly and no longer yell: "Bacca team!", "Baccas!" or even the odd " Baccas Unite!"

TBNRknife

Spectator
Reaction score
If any staff wants to see the map again or for the first time, please feel free to come one the server! Just tell a Staff member that you would like to see the server and we will gladly show you it. Thanks!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
The map looks pretty decent, but sadly, knowing MCSG, they'll shoot down this map immediately. Unless you can rename/retheme it a bit, sorry :(

Xuci

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay now, the building is pretty good, but the name, eh, I can not see myself voting for the "Baccalypse".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci