• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Beginning [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
When Jspwn gets back. He and Corey can 2v8 or 3v8 depending on EJ

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Charles4406
Skype Username: Charchardrose
Recent Clans: Vividus, QuakeProZ
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: There are many reasons why I want to join this clan. First off, it is a great clan and I believe there is alot of potential coming out of this group. I really want to be able to work and participate in competitions and scrimmages to improve my pvp for me to become the very best I can. I have always been trying to become one of the top pvpers on the server and with help from you guys and this amazing clan, I can possibly come close to my goal. Even though I may not have the best stats [only around a 1/3.5 ratio (100 from little brother and 200 from me being a noob)] and even though I may not be a donor, I can prove that I am a loyal member that can help benefit the clan in many ways. I have skype, teamspeak, and many pvp strategies I use. Some of the strategies I use include the most famous tactic of all time, running. Even though it may sound nooby, it is a very strategic way of regeneration and to be able to get quick 180 bow shots (My favorite move). I hope you guys can consider me in the clan! Thank you! <3

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Charles4406
Skype Username: Charchardrose
Recent Clans: Vividus, QuakeProZ
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attribute do you have that will help this clan?: There are many reasons why I want to join this clan. First off, it is a great clan and I believe there is alot of potential coming out of this group. I really want to be able to work and participate in competitions and scrimmages to improve my pvp for me to become the very best I can. I have always been trying to become one of the top pvpers on the server and with help from you guys and this amazing clan, I can possibly come close to my goal. Even though I may not have the best stats [only around a 1/3.5 ratio (100 from little brother and 200 from me being a noob)] and even though I may not be a donor, I can prove that I am a loyal member that can help benefit the clan in many ways. I have skype, teamspeak, and many pvp strategies I use. Some of the strategies I use include the most famous tactic of all time, running. Even though it may sound nooby, it is a very strategic way of regeneration and to be able to get quick 180 bow shots (My favorite move). I hope you guys can consider me in the clan! Thank you! <3
This clan disbanded. Apply for The Rivals (Same Owner and similar roster)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci