• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Best Forumers V2!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Lol ik I was just playing :p
It's all fun and games- but what if I counted it as a vote, which I have already done to another user prior to this post. I'm only joking, I'm just playing around aswell. ;)

Livsfudge

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes!!!!

I didn't get to post on the first one, but will on the second at least.

1. Mooclan I don't think this needs much explaining
2. demonsushi In case y'all haven't noticed, when I first joined, the first thread I read had a long post by this forumer. I have enjoyed his posts ever since. I am amazed he hasn't gotten more votes.
3. Captain | Lqzer I love this Moderator, and I hope he keeps the consistency he should with his posts. He is very helpful, nice and good at what he does!!!!

There we have it.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
blitz is kind of a d*ck now, although he was incredibly active and did post a lot, including a few interesting/notable/thoughtful posts, although his time was mostly before i got really active sooooo
yeah i am a bit of a Inappropriate body part on a male lol

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Voting for who I think is undervoted:

1. Col_St4r - his posts make me happy
2. CraftyKratonite - funny guy!
3. I <3 desk - forum deity

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I still haven't been voted for one ;(
I honestly have seen you only like once and I have posted over 1,200 messages. I'm not sure but just keep posting and working hard on the quality of your posts and one day you will be voted. V3 is in like 4 months so if you work hard in that period you could see your name on the board.

Best of luck!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly have seen you only like once and I have posted over 1,200 messages. I'm not sure but just keep posting and working hard on the quality of your posts and one day you will be voted. V3 is in like 4 months so if you work hard in that period you could see your name on the board.

Best of luck!
I've been here longer than you, and have posted pretty much the same amount of messages than you... AND I have the same amount of likes than you....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci