• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Best Forumers V2!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
O___________O

First of all, thank you so so so much to those of you who've voted for me (this is sort of awk, but there was so many that I can't even quote them all) Every vote makes me smile, and I'm also glad to see people voting for Duckluv321, RC_4777, OhFancy, and several other people. They are all great, intelligent people that I'm honored to be ranked among.

I can't vote for BitoBain as a "best forumer", unfortunately. Why? Because he left, and is thus no longer a "forumer". If he didn't, I'm sure I would have had plenty of reasons to vote for him. I actually do know why and when he left, and tried to talk him out of it, but unfortunately I couldn't. (By the way, if anyone wants to get into contact with him, let me know)

This list does not include me, as I'm biased in my favor when it comes to that. This is also a list that is based off of post quality in my opinion, which is generally a combination of detail, content, quality, activity, and humor. For example, darkrai202 makes very funny comments, but they're often a bit on the rude side. Blamph and G33ke make great informational and discussion posts, but don't do it frequently.

So, here's my list. I actually had a LOT of difficulty limiting it to just 3 people, so spot #2 and #3 go to people who don't have a lot of votes/recognition.

1. duckluv321 - In the past, present, and hopefully future, she's a beacon that stands for helpfulness in my eyes. Shea is a very smart person who has improved the forums quite a bit with her guides, and continues to answer questions and help out, as well as being a Moderator.
  2. OhFancy - He's SoFancy, you don't even know. Also known as ProHighJacker, when he first made the OhFancy account, he burst onto the forum scene with a splash, and his posts continue to catch my eye.
  3. Ikanacanyon7 - A funny, friendly guy who knows how to type up a storm. He actually recently taught me a trick that is going to help me a ton in the long-run.
"Some" honorable mentions:
Mamiamato24 - A great artist who also happens to be a good forumer, and once when he logged onto my old server, I fanboy'ed. (This was quite a long time ago.)
Zaex - Well on his way to becoming a great forumers and staff member, and also my best bud <3 Recently became a Mod, after going through an Age Exception Process and applying several times. He can be quite opinionated and.... DEMACIAAAA *spin*
Blamph - One of my old inspirations when it came to writing long, detailed posts, and also a very recognizable name from the old days and YouTube.
G33ke - ^ Same as Blamph, but focuses more on technological-numbers-details-thingies. Also the creator of the "G33ke Post" and hailed as one of the first users of the fishing rod technique.
SixZoSeven - ^ Similar to G33ke/Blamph, although a long time ago quite a few people viewed him as slightly more arrogant. He's an ex... trial admin? trial senior mod? I forget which. He's also involved with making a certain forumer leave, but thats a story for another day.
RC_4777 - #2 poster in terms of post count, and also someone highly respected on the forums for the entire duration of his stay.
HalfSquirrel - He's no longer particularly active, but if he was I'd probably have ended up sticking him in the top 3 list.
Captain | Lqzer - A terrific Moderator and someone who was involved with the clan scene and forums, and an ex-clanmate of mine.
demonsushi - I think he recently went inactive and then came back, in his short time on the forums he's contributed quite significantly to discussions, and I'm excited for more of his posts.
masond123 - A great forum moderator, he's made his mark in multiple places, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a Senior Moderator in the next year or so.
Col_StaR - My personal favorite Administrator despite our differences, he's hailed as the most reasonable Administrator. Whether that's true or not, I can't say, but I definitely have seen him do what he can to help, even deciding to debate with me on one or two of my more bull-headed and stubborn days.
DatPikachu - He's a funny, friendly guy.
WilloWizard - One of the few people that actually want to get to know me. One day you might regret it.. :p

Last edited:

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
O___________O

First of all, thank you so so so much to those of you who've voted for me (this is sort of awk, but there was so many that I can't even quote them all) Every vote makes me smile, and I'm also glad to see people voting for Duckluv321, RC_4777, OhFancy, and several other people. They are all great, intelligent people that I'm honored to be ranked among.

I can't vote for BitoBain as a "best forumer", unfortunately. Why? Because he left, and is thus no longer a "forumer". If he didn't, I'm sure I would have had plenty of reasons to vote for him. I actually do know why and when he left, and tried to talk him out of it, but unfortunately I couldn't. (By the way, if anyone wants to get into contact with him, let me know)

This list does not include me, as I'm biased in my favor when it comes to that. This is also a list that is based off of post quality in my opinion, which is generally a combination of detail, content, quality, activity, and humor. For example, darkrai202 makes very funny comments, but they're often a bit on the rude side. Blamph and G33ke make great informational and discussion posts, but don't do it frequently.

So, here's my list. I actually had a LOT of difficulty limiting it to just 3 people, so spot #2 and #3 go to people who don't have a lot of votes/recognition.

1. duckluv321 - In the past, present, and hopefully future, she's a beacon that stands for helpfulness in my eyes. Shea is a very smart person who has improved the forums quite a bit with her guides, and continues to answer questions and help out, as well as being a Moderator.
  2. OhFancy - He's SoFancy, you don't even know. Also known as ProHighJacker, when he first made the OhFancy account, he burst onto the forum scene with a splash, and his posts continue to catch my eye.
  3. Ikanacanyon7 - A funny, friendly guy who knows how to type up a storm. He actually recently taught me a trick that is going to help me a ton in the long-run.
Mamiamato24 - A great artist who also happens to be a good forumer, and once when he logged onto my old server, I fanboy'ed. (This was quite a long time ago.)
Zaex - Well on his way to becoming a great forumers and staff member, and also my best bud <3 Recently became a Mod, after going through an Age Exception Process and applying several times. He can be quite opinionated and.... DEMACIAAAA *spin*
Blamph - One of my old inspirations when it came to writing long, detailed posts, and also a very recognizable name from the old days and YouTube.
G33ke - ^ Same as Blamph, but focuses more on technological-numbers-details-thingies. Also the creator of the "G33ke Post" and hailed as one of the first users of the fishing rod technique.
SixZoSeven - ^ Similar to G33ke/Blamph, although a long time ago quite a few people viewed him as slightly more arrogant. He's an ex... trial admin? trial senior mod? I forget which. He's also involved with making a certain forumer leave, but thats a story for another day.
RC_4777 - #2 poster in terms of post count, and also someone highly respected on the forums for the entire duration of his stay.
HalfSquirrel - He's no longer particularly active, but if he was I'd probably have ended up sticking him in the top 3 list.
Captain | Lqzer - A terrific Moderator and someone who was involved with the clan scene and forums, and an ex-clanmate of mine.
demonsushi - I think he recently went inactive and then came back, in his short time on the forums he's contributed quite significantly to discussions, and I'm excited for more of his posts.
masond123 - A great forum moderator, he's made his mark in multiple places, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him become a Senior Moderator in the next year or so.
Col_StaR - My personal favorite Administrator despite our differences, he's hailed as the most reasonable Administrator. Whether that's true or not, I can't say, but I definitely have seen him do what he can to help, even deciding to debate with me on one or two of my more bull-headed and stubborn days.
>gets no honorable mention

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It doesn't look that good to passive-aggressively guilt people into putting you on their list...
I do agree with you, however I think that in this specific case he was more joking than serious. I mostly just did it for the lulz, as you can probably tell by reading what I edited in.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
O___________O

WilloWizard - One of the few people that actually want to get to know me. One day you might regret it.. :p
Oh man, thanks for putting my on your top 3 :eek: Im so flattered!
Im happy to see people know I exist here, seeing how much of a low profile person I am for the most part :p Still I dont see, or ever seen myself as much of a notice-worthy forumer, but thanks! I always try to be nice with everybody as much as I can, I dont like conflict haha Thats pretty much all I do! But oh well, Im glad Ive done something right for you to remember me! :)
And btw, if I have to say, you sohuld know you are obviously on my list of favourite forumers too ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
*Jeopardy music starts playing*
Uh... let me think... I GOT IT

No... TOO HARD BRAIN OVERLOAD
UH *THINK IRON THINK*
duckluv321
Mooclan
Captain-Lqzer (Teach me how to tag him)
It's Captain | Lqzer, with a space between the two names and the |. The | is made by pressing Shift+\ (backward slash, usually found above the Enter/Return key.)
Also, thanks :)

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
O___________O

rood

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
O___________O

Wow I got mentioned :O
Mooclan are you sure you're not working for the ▲Illuminati▲?

But seriously, thanks for mentioning me. I think you're one of the only people that remembers when I actually posted a ton on the forums c: (Long time ago)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci