• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=The Best Forumers=-

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Okay, here's a list of some of my favorite forumers, and I'll include brief descriptions/reasons on some of them. Keep in mind that this is my second list, and I already put some of them on the other list.
  1. Obviously, HalfSquirrel, MCSG's #1 top poster. He's made some very, very helpful posts in the past, and continues to aid the forums.
  2. RC_4777 - can't tell how many times he's helped me learn something new, partially because I can't remember any one particular incident, and also partially because I know he's so helpful that I don't need to remember any specifics.
  3. KRaidium - Constantly answering threads that even I get stumped on sometimes, with his knowledge of various things.
  4. Tacoface1234 - also answering threads, one of the Sr. Mods that I respect the most. Although now he's gone... COME BACK D:
  5. Turnip - You have him to thank for making me into a Forumer. Seriously, once I saw him on the Top Posters list (back when that was like 1.2k posts LOL) I wanted to be there with him :) But now he's off of it, and it's my fault :'c
  6. Harmonicat - This guy. Oh. Gosh. I want to put him higher, but can't for specific reasons. I used to idolize him, in a sense.
  7. OhFancy - Need I say more? :p You've made some very thoughtful posts, and despite being new have built a very good reputation, from what I can tell. I can't wait to see you as a Staff Member some day :) (By the way, If I didn't know you were a boy, I would have thought you were a girl because of the colors XD)
  8. Liam | JennoKoala - He's constantly helping people, (Even Col :O) and I really admire him for that. We're even working on a *** BLANKED OUT together (Which I'm supposed to be doing now instead of typing this LOL)
  9. Zaex - I'm kinda biased because he's my friend, but eh, he's a good forumer :) and posts thoughtful things, I think... mostly.. usuallly.. probably.. hopefully... just teasing :p
  10. Col_StaR I really have to put him on this list. I now know ********************* BLANKED OUT (Lol, **** BLANKED OUT) but I've still seen him post and debated with him, and I have to honestly say I respect him greatly.
Edit: The BLANKED OUT parts were blanked out by me, don't worry about anyone editing them without telling me :p

Last edited:

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay, here's a list of some of my favorite forumers, and I'll include brief descriptions/reasons on some of them. Keep in mind that this is my second list, and I already put some of them on the other list.
  1. Obviously, HalfSquirrel, MCSG's #1 top poster. He's made some very, very helpful posts in the past, and continues to aid the forums.
  2. RC_4777 - can't tell how many times he's helped me learn something new, partially because I can't remember any one particular incident, and also partially because I know he's so helpful that I don't need to remember any specifics.
  3. KRaidium - Constantly answering threads that even I get stumped on sometimes, with his knowledge of various things.
  4. CaptButterToast (Forum name, Toast) - also answering threads, one of the Sr. Mods that I respect the most.
  5. Turnip - You have him to thank for making me into a Forumer. Seriously, once I saw him on the Top Posters list (back when that was like 1.2k posts LOL) I wanted to be there with him :) But now he's off of it, and it's my fault :'c
  6. Harmonicat - This guy. Oh. Gosh. I want to put him higher, but can't for specific reasons. I used to idolize him, in a sense.
  7. OhFancy - Need I say more? :p You've made some very thoughtful posts, and despite being new have built a very good reputation, from what I can tell. I can't wait to see you as a Staff Member some day :) (By the way, If I didn't know you were a boy, I would have thought you were a girl because of the colors XD)
  8. Liam | JennoKoala - He's constantly helping people, (Even Col :O) and I really admire him for that. We're even working on a *** BLANKED OUT together (Which I'm supposed to be doing now instead of typing this LOL)
  9. Zaex - I'm kinda biased because he's my friend, but eh, he's a good forumer :) and posts thoughtful things, I think... mostly.. usuallly.. probably.. hopefully... just teasing :p
  10. Col_StaR I really have to put him on this list. I now know ********************* BLANKED OUT (Lol, **** BLANKED OUT) but I've still seen him post and debated with him, and I have to honestly say I respect him greatly.
Edit: The BLANKED OUT parts were blanked out by me, don't worry about anyone editing them without telling me :p
Don't give it away :O

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Blitz, I saw what you posted... Interesting... Well, I won't say what you said, but hmmm...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci