• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

-=The Best Forumers=-

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
This is the tally so far, from what I counted. Feel free to go over it and check for any errors, I did it really quickly so it's probably not perfect.

Mooclan: 12
RC_4777: 12
HalfSquirrel: 4
TheCornStealer: 3
ProHighJacker: 1
billyguy1: 7
Mamiamato24 | Azurdo: 4
Cat_On_A_Poptart: 1
Lively: 2
Theoretical: 1
Aracnophobia: 2
Native: 2
MJM239: 2
BlitzCometITU: 1
darkrai202: 1
The_Great_Tito: 1
DQ: 1
OhFancy: 1
Captain | Lqzer: 2
Harmonicat: 3
DeformedChild: 1
Ali: 1
G33ke: 2
duckluv321: 2
Red: 1

I did not count people who posted themselves on their list. This is in absolutely no order, except the first 5 I just copied and pasted from OhFancy's list on the OP to get the list started. (In case you're wondering, I'm absolutely stunned by the amount of votes me and RC have gotten :eek:)

This only includes votes from the posts that have been said BEFORE this post. Any more votes won't be put on this list, only on the OP. The reason I made this list was so that OhFancy had a little bit of an easier time counting them :)

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, i know i said im gone, but someone told me to check the forums for this thread.

In no particular order:
1. Lively - Very intelligent person, love reading his posts.
2. billyguy1 - All of his posts are extremely funny and i cant help but chuckle everytime i see one.
3. duckluv321 - Not as active as she used to be, but still a great forumer and im glad that i've been able to speak to her, even if it was for only a little bit.
4. Mamiamato24 | Azurdo - Really nice guy, even though he never talks. :p
5. RC_4777 - One of the more intelligent forumers out there, if you ever need a sophisticated and well thought out opinion on something, RC's your guy.

and with that, bye guys. (again)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is the tally so far, from what I counted. Feel free to go over it and check for any errors, I did it really quickly so it's probably not perfect.

I did not count people who posted themselves on their list. This is in absolutely no order, except the first 5 I just copied and pasted from OhFancy's list on the OP to get the list started. (In case you're wondering, I'm absolutely stunned by the amount of votes me and RC have gotten :eek:)
This why you have so many votes.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score

You forgot Red

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, i know i said im gone, but someone told me to check the forums for this post.

In no particular order:
1. Lively - Very intelligent person, love reading his posts.
2. billyguy1 - All of his posts are extremely funny and i cant help but chuckle everytime i see one.
3. duckluv321 - Not as active as she used to be, but still a great forumer and im glad that i've been able to speak to her, even if it was for only a little bit.
4. Mamiamato24 | Azurdo - Really nice guy, even though he never talks. :p
5. RC_4777 - One of the more intelligent forumers out there, if you ever need a sophisticated and well thought out opinion on something, RC's your guy.

and with that, bye guys. (again)
Never spoke....with you xD
Maybe someday... c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci