• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Best Helper, Vanth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calal

Spectator
Reaction score
I am VERY impressed at how friendly, helpful, and kind Vanth is.When i came to the server at first Vanth helped me feel welcome :D!! In general, as well, I see him help out old and new players of this server.I appreciate Vanth's help and kindness!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait what? You joined today and have 1 message? How did he help you with all of that. Honestly you should of been smarter than that -.-

Baka

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I gave this guy an Optifine cape, He asked what he could do in return and I said tell people I helped him. Just clearing that up.
After I help people, they ask how they can repay me so I told them to just tell people about how I helped them :p. See:

I made him a skin :)
~Vanth
Not hating, just seems a bit fishy, seeing as there was also a thread like this yesterday \(^-^)/

Calal

Spectator
Reaction score
People, REALLY dont be pathetic, SO what if i posted this?He is really a nice guy and i see how he helps out i have just been on the server for about maybe not even an hour and i've seen how he helps out!(i have been on this server for longer than an hour, i'm just saying how much he helps!)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't know if I have to laugh or cry seeing all this threads made by people with 0 messages only to say "Hey, I don't know him but he's the best xdxdxd give him mod now xdxd".
If you want to being know in the community, this is not a method.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Please be respectful, But thanks :c
People, REALLY dont be pathetic SO what if i posted this?He is really a nice guy and i see how he helps out i have just been on the server for about maybe not even an hour and i've seen how he helps out!

:p they are just saying thankyou.
I don't know if I have to laugh or cry seeing all this threads made by people with 0 messages only to say "Hey, I don't know him but he's the best xdxdxd give him mod now xdxd".
If you want to being know in the community, this is not a method.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I gave this guy an Optifine cape, He asked what he could do in return and I said tell people I helped him. Just clearing that up.
After I help people, they ask how they can repay me so I told them to just tell people about how I helped them :p. See:

I made him a skin :)
~Vanth
People, REALLY dont be pathetic SO what if i posted this?He is really a nice guy and i see how he helps out!
Hmm, alright that clears it all up. However, personally I'm not really a fan of this. If you are helping people out you shouldn't really be asking for anything in return IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci