• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff The Best in the Business - KellieBreanne

Do you love BrellieKeanne?

• Yes

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Yikesaronni and chgeeze whiz YES

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
KellieBreanne I'm sure you already know how much I love you. Even though we haven't spoken as much as usual due to the slooooow process on Activity Checks :p

TBH, I'm excited to do them this month, so I can talk to you, and the rest of the group.
I cannot wait to see you marry the man you love this coming March and I'm so amazed you asked me to be your bridesmaid!!!!! !!!!

You have been here for such a long time, and for that I seriously respect you. I know I have only worked with you for about 2 years now, however I hope I have done you justice, as well as helped you in your journey as a Sr. Moderator! Things get hard, but you keep going no matter what. I tell you to improve in something, you do it. I tell you to keep being amazing, you do it. No matter what. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart as well as the entire staff team, for being so invested in this place, for everything you do and contribute to keeping this place amazing.

I am so happy and glad that I get to work with you, and I am exceptionally happy to be able to call you my friend.

(Even though its weird that I'm your boss xD)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
KellieBreanne Girl! I remember I was so scared of you in 2013 and even while I was a mod. I feel like once I joined the Sr. Staff I got to meet someone who is genuinely such a nice person and extremely funny. I miss going on field trips* with you to Sonic, McDonalds and all those times you'd ask for ONE extra pack of Ketchup and they'd give you 10+. LOL. Fun days, miss you <3

Edit, forgot to add: YOU ARE AN AMAZING INTERVIEWER. I LOVED CO-LEADING INTERVIEWS WITH YOU XOXO

For those who don't know:
*field trips- Kellie coming on TeamSpeak and talking to us while driving around

p.s. you don't intimidate me anymore, fite me. jk ily lol <3

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
KellieBreanne Girl! I remember I was so scared of you in 2013 and even while I was a mod. I feel like once I joined the Sr. Staff I got to meet someone who is genuinely such a nice person and extremely funny. I miss going on field trips* with you to Sonic, McDonalds and all those times you'd ask for ONE extra pack of Ketchup and they'd give you 10+. LOL. Fun days, miss you <3

For those who don't know:
*field trips- Kellie coming on TeamSpeak and talking to us while driving around

p.s. you don't intimidate me anymore, fite me. jk ily lol <3
She takes us on google hangout field trips to work now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci