• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Better Rebels/Romans

DanMejia69

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Your actual name irl must start with the letters a-z: I dont care
2. How many wins do you have? (Must have at least 75 wins) 1 win
3. How many points do you have? (At least 400) 0 points
4. Must have Skype. Whats skype?
5. Why do you think you can benefit this awfreakinmazing bundle of awesomefantasticalness that is the team of "The Better Rebels/Romans"? What are Romans?
6. Must not care about losing since we play mostly for fun and derping around being derp. (nuff said) I never get to win. SO I wouldnt know

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...206&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0,i:205

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
1. Your actual name irl must start with the letters a-z: I dont care
2. How many wins do you have? (Must have at least 75 wins) 1 win
3. How many points do you have? (At least 400) 0 points
4. Must have Skype. Whats skype?
5. Why do you think you can benefit this awfreakinmazing bundle of awesomefantasticalness that is the team of "The Better Rebels/Romans"? What are Romans?
6. Must not care about losing since we play mostly for fun and derping around being derp. (nuff said) I never get to win. SO I wouldnt know

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&h...206&start=0&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0,i:205
Best application I have ever seen. I love the pic of toast.
ACCEPTED KIND SIR!!!!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This application is.... No. Just no. I would edit it and take out the In real life name as some people might not want to share that. Also the title, people are going to take offense in it anyways no matter what you say. YOu need to make some edits that make the thread seem a little....nicer. Also, why does it say that you don't care about winning that much when the minimum wins number is 75? Some people cant get that high! This is supposed to be just having fun and derping around, right? I really mean no offense or anything, these are jut some suggestions you should consider revising in the thread. Thank you.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
This application is.... No. Just no. I would edit it and take out the In real life name as some people might not want to share that. Also the title, people are going to take offense in it anyways no matter what you say. YOu need to make some edits that make the thread seem a little....nicer. Also, why does it say that you don't care about winning that much when the minimum wins number is 75? Some people cant get that high! This is supposed to be just having fun and derping around, right? I really mean no offense or anything, these are jut some suggestions you should consider revising in the thread. Thank you.
No sir, thank YOU for pointing out the obvious point of making a really derp clan. Do you like how I accepted Dan when he said he had 1 win? Derpity derp derp. By the way, we don't mean any offense. If someone takes offense, they can take offense. It doesn't matter to me :D

DanMejia69

Tribute
Reaction score
I like toast!

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You called me sir when Im younger than you.
I knew I could bend the laws of grammar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci