• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The biggest Server derp I have ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
OK let me first begin of saying I do not have footage but If it happens again I'll tyr to get footage.

OK to begin of a joined a 48 server but when I joined it turned out the 48 server has turned into a 24 server! But this is just the beginning

Then when I was on the server was spamming with messages from the server talking about where to get more servers etc. It wasn't a normal player spamming it was the actual server.

The players including myself was also unable to vote for a server. It says it was invalid.
Then this is when the weirdness hit...

The game finnaly began but we remained in the lobby and was frozen in place. And it turns out the actual survival games was taking place in the lobby!!!!!!!

And It was like any other game. You could break leaves, mushrooms , you could open chests and you still lost or gained points if you killed someone. The deathmatch also took place.

This was insane and even though it was fun I think it has to get fixed soon.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Previous 48 servers that are now limited to 24 still display 48 on the server list.

The rest just sounds like you were lagging and glitching a bit, but there isn't much to go on.

It does remind me of the plugin crash though, when all the plugins were disabled.

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
I wasnt lagging or glitching at all. The whole server was glitching.
However a plugin crash does actually make sense but the weird thing is you weren't able to do any /v commands but you were able to do /skip.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's strange, maybe only a few plugins had crashed or a part of the voting plugin had stopped working.

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
I wasnt lagging or glitching at all. The whole server was glitching.
However a plugin crash does actually make sense but the weird thing is you weren't able to do any /v commands but you were able to do /skip.
SORRY just want to add in one more thing. This server derp in all taking place on AU6. And it is still happening so If you want to check it out go ahead

DamonKBrown

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok guys. You might as well end this thread now. The server which had the problem is currently suspended and I think the staff are fixing it now. So no need to comment on this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci