• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Change

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 75 92.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Great thread and idea. Sorry to burst your bubble but I doubt ChadTheDJ rarely goes on the forums anymore :\

Striker5351

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree, I played mcsg for about 2 years or more, and then I quit because they took away CA. I hope Chad can look at this thread.

Blockyy

Survivor
Reaction score
people work hard on these maps and they just take'em off, i remember the hubs in 2013 and 2014, me and my friends used to race to see who could get off the map, and the winter christmas one was awesome, i had a screenshot but my computer had a fac reset..

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Drake I removed your message, because it was mostly flame. To address your concern, though, know that MCGamer Feature Discussions is a very new section to our forums. It was newly implemented not even 2 months ago. This does involve clans; you are correct. It is also a suggestion, and from the looks of it, a popular one at that. That is why I moved this thread to this section, because it was highly agreed upon. Here, it can get more attention. Before, it was burried in the US Clan section on page 6. Now, it is on page one of a newly rising forum section.

In the future, if you have a problem with how a Moderator has handled an action, please do not go all gung ho on the forums. It is better for your case if you simply bring it up with the Sr. Staff so that they can handle the matter properly. If you would like to discuss the moving of your thread any further, I suggest you bring it up with me in a DM, so that this thread may stay on the topic that you began.

With that being said, let's get back on topic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci