• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Change

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 75 92.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 6 7.4%

• Total voters

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Honestly guys, I don't even know why there are still threads like this. If MCG needed change so bad, wouldn't the Devs and staff already have done something?
The thing is, they haven't, and probably wont until 5-10 well known people get banned from the forums and dozens more threads will be created.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
things have to change and grow, nothing can stay the same forever
Sometimes a degrade is better than a upgrade. I am talking about this as a business. It doesn't have to stay the same but they don't have to make it so it's not fun anymore. After all, it is a game Lis.

Reaction score
if you don't like this thread and you think its dumb then i recommend you leave. this thread for the people that know what i am talking about.
Thank you having a nice day :)
Trust me I've been here for a while and has seen the change. I know, not many people like change. But people like Ceroria and me dislike threads like this because we then go on to write responses and it gets repetitive. I know I don't have to respond, but I like getting my voice out there.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
Trust me I've been here for a while and has seen the change. I know, not many people like change. But people like Ceroria and me dislike threads like this because we then go on to write responses and it gets repetitive. I know I don't have to respond, but I like getting my voice out there.
It's okay but you haven't been here for a WHILE.
You don't know what I am talking about.

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
march 2015

been here for a while

gg

also, MCSG does need to change, but if devs and staff are to idiotic to see that, then let the server die.

HohoGod

Experienced
Reaction score
lmao march 2015, you sure have been here for awhile.

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
I have to agree with this thread even though this is the millionth thread that has been created regarding this topic. ChadTheDJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci