• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Cobras: Mcsg Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Im leaving the cobras so take my name off the list!

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
XxLinkinPark72Xx and Garrett Clasen, i was thinking and you guys should put some more ranks in the clan? Such as 'Officers' or something similar to that. 'Elites'. Make the members 'Noobs' :p and people with 80+ wins or something can get a higher rank, and people with even higher wants as in 110+ should get a special name. 'Commanders'? I don't know, just thought it would be a good idea.
~Mp5xz

XxLinkinPark72Xx

Survivor
Reaction score
XxLinkinPark72Xx and Garrett Clasen, i was thinking and you guys should put some more ranks in the clan? Such as 'Officers' or something similar to that. 'Elites'. Make the members 'Noobs' :p and people with 80+ wins or something can get a higher rank, and people with even higher wants as in 110+ should get a special name. 'Commanders'? I don't know, just thought it would be a good idea.
~Mp5xz
Sounds good! We've already started to think about some of the new ranks that we are going to be implementing. Ive got to talk it over with him again to get the details set in stone. Ranks should be implemented here within the next few days :)

Vox

Career
Reaction score
if you did something like that i would be interested in rejoining.
Voxcile copy.png

I actually have 52 wins so. Btw i just had surgery so i might not be on for a few more days.

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Okay that was my problem with the clan earlier. Hey do not make the clan too big. We don't want a problem like the rebels are having right now.
2012-12-25_12.14.49.png

Vox

Career
Reaction score
1) Your name:Voxcile

2) Your age:15

3) Your Skype: (Required to join the team)colehirschhorn

4) Amount of wins: (Be honest, we can check)52

5) Why do you want to join The Cobras:Im pretty good at the game and i am a former member. I left
because I felt the clan was unstructured I see that is changing.

6) What can you contribute to the team: Im good and bounty all the time.

7) About how many hours a day/week will you be online:enough

BTW: I will not team 100% of the time so....... you should make a rank specifically for me so that people know such as LoneWolf. xD

Voxcile Updated.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci