• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Collapse

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Also please be sure to use the map template and fill out the disclaimer, located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-guidelines.91715/

Thankyou!

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map does really look cool, sadly it has the "Moonbase9 effect" as I like to call it where everything is dark. Recording on this map would be a nightmare as everything would end up looking black and difficult to make out what is going on during playback. Besides that, I'll enjoy playing it when it pops up, great job!

RiseNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
This map does really look cool, sadly it has the "Moonbase9 effect" as I like to call it where everything is dark. Recording on this map would be a nightmare as everything would end up looking black and difficult to make out what is going on during playback. Besides that, I'll enjoy playing it when it pops up, great job!
Thanks for the comment, I am currently adding final tweaks to the map to make it less dark.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Looks fairly interesting...

users like me, with a Macbook pro can barely see in dark...

Also, is there a way to get out of the "collapse"? I mean, there holes, maybe you could utilize some outside space and make it a bit more interesting?

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment, I am currently adding final tweaks to the map to make it less dark.
I love how you reply to Tomahawk but none of the other people who care. Typical.

DontGriefBro

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks cool, and thanks for all the pictures! I think when it's played however some people may dislike it as people tend to favor larger maps with more open space as it's easier to sprint and there's more to explore.

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
I just came on the thread so I decided to reply to the latest suggestion or anything that's need to be added. I don't see a problem with that?
There, isn't. I didn't know the scenario. Its cool. Lateley Tomahawk has just been pissing me off. That is all.

RiseNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback on the map! We've tweaked up some things to make sure it's not too dark and added more details.

RiseNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Also please be sure to use the map template and fill out the disclaimer, located here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/official-map-guidelines.91715/

Thankyou!
We have set the tiers and we've also filled out the disclaimer. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci