• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Communities hall of Fails.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys! Lets post all your fails from MCSG gameplay on this post!
KGO

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
Gets stuck in a cobweb when about to kill guy with full iron armour and dia sword he pulls out a bow and 1 shots me (1 heart left) and i start to take my bow and i bow shot him and hes dead and a guy comes behind him taking his stuff i dont have anymore arrows no time to regen and he kills me -_-

NotForsakend

Spectator
Reaction score
I charge the corn at first nightfall, and get full iron and a diamond sword, and run away quickly ecstatic because i finally have a chance to win a match. Then, i run right into a hole of lava, and die...I was so infuriated

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I uhm, trapped myself in the code room on map 1. Twice.

megahugestrike

Survivor
Reaction score
I charge the corn at first nightfall, and get full iron and a diamond sword, and run away quickly ecstatic because i finally have a chance to win a match. Then, i run right into a hole of lava, and die...I was so infuriated
1 time I had full iron and diamond sword but fell in a cobweb trap. (FAIL). Then this guy with leather armor comes and starts making fun of me. (MORE FAIL). Then the game D/Cs me. (EPIC FAIL)

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
First day- me and my team is doing great, diamonds, iron ingots,everything, I just recently escaped an assault and was making my way up the water tower. Suddently i begin to take damage- i have no idea whatsoever what was going on! I panicked so hard that i failed to realize that i was drowning! XD, oh, that one sucked so bad!

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
A guy knocks my friend off a cliff in map 1, and when he punches my friend off the cliff, he himself is right next to the edge. So I charge after him, ready to knock him off the side of the cliff.

And I miss, sending myself over the side.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Keep the pictures in The Screenshot Thread! :p

Here's a fail:
Me and Biffington are fighting in dm, both have 2-3 hearts left, Blamph comes along and 1 shots both of us. Blamph wins.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Keep the pictures in The Screenshot Thread! :p

Here's a fail:
Me and Biffington are fighting in dm, both have 2-3 hearts left, Blamph comes along and 1 shots both of us. Blamph wins.
that sounds like something i would do! XD (referring to taking both parts out)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci