• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Communities hall of Fails.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
I keep locking myself in the code room when i go afk whilst playing with mates, then they die... AHGF

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
New = Noob, if you don't know simple facts about SG, I consider you a noob.
I love how you consider someone who is new to the game to be inferior, but I wouldn't really consider myself new because I've been playing for over a month and I have 7 wins since MCSG came out of beta. I tried to get people to rescue me, but they were a team with far superior armor and weapons who killed me when I came through. I dont see why you consider yourself so hawt, but you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar :rolleyes:

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Standing on a ledge, with a diamond sword and iron armour; winning.

Came back from a drink and I go to put on my headset and put my hands on my mouse and keyboard.

Intended on pressing W, to move fowards down some stairs to the cornucopia.

Accidentally pressed S and went backwards down a 40 or so story drop.

#BlameKeyboard

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Logically, you would be stuck there at the start of the game. People would be going there after the refill, because, obviously, it would've been looted at the start of the game. By the refill, they would've gotten an Iron Sword and a lot of armor. You were stuck there since the start of the game with either a Wooden Sword or a Stone Sword and only some bits of pieces. Tell me, how are you going to survive that?
It's like being frozen in time and being unfrozen 200 years later to find everyone more technically advanced then you

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Try to take people on who are using Forcefield is probably one of my biggest fails, I have a few others that aren't that important.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
It's like being frozen in time and being unfrozen 200 years later to find everyone more technically advanced then you
This post is brilliant in so many ways.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
I was doing rubbish in a games I had basic leather chest and pants and a stone sword I decided what the hell might as well check out the middle and see if anybody left anything (it was the middle of the second night) I get to the middle look at the chests and HOLY MOLY iron armour diamonds cake and my favourite thing a clock. I was so confident but I thought to my self I hate people in situations like I am now so I announced to the other players that all the left over stuff in the corn chests were for them IF they were brave enough to come and get it i was actually being serious as I wanted the game to be more fun and fairer. Nobody decided to show so I thought might as well go hunting first guy I find noob? nope he had assorted iron and chain armour including the iron chest plate I was missing so I attacked hoping to get him he pulled out a diamond sword and I thought oh no but I got a good few hits on him and he legged it. I raced after him pellmell and jumped strait into a 1 block lava pit NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ragequit

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I was doing rubbish in a games I had basic leather chest and pants and a stone sword I decided what the hell might as well check out the middle and see if anybody left anything (it was the middle of the second night) I get to the middle look at the chests and HOLY MOLY iron armour diamonds cake and my favourite thing a clock. I was so confident but I thought to my self I hate people in situations like I am now so I announced to the other players that all the left over stuff in the corn chests were for them IF they were brave enough to come and get it i was actually being serious as I wanted the game to be more fun and fairer. Nobody decided to show so I thought might as well go hunting first guy I find noob? nope he had assorted iron and chain armour including the iron chest plate I was missing so I attacked hoping to get him he pulled out a diamond sword and I thought oh no but I got a good few hits on him and he legged it. I raced after him pellmell and jumped strait into a 1 block lava pit NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ragequit
Why do you love clocks? They're useless!

And ouch, unlucky.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the start of the game, i got a stone sword. I saw someone with high points (think it was Blamph) and started chasing him. After running over half the map, i typed "I want your points". He said "trololo" and left :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci