• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Company of Myself (ALL REGIONS)

In your opinion, do you think this Clan is a good idea?

• Total voters

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
I love u too :) any people in the clan from AU?
I believe iMightTroll is. IF you have Skype, add him and see if you can work something out! :D
Minecraft Username: Sleivert
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 7-8
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 10
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: Sleivert
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: I do
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: ye my gramar its is perfct, and im very god in using the rigt puntcuatin(this is a joke)
List some key traits about yourself: Veteran, very skilled pvp'er and good at teaching others to become better, i have trained alot of people with no wins and after the training most of them get wins regulary
Victories if any: 160 something, i think it's 167
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Never
What server region do you wish to join?: EU
Why do you want to join?: I want to help new and inexperienced players to become better. At the moment i can't play because i don't have my computer at school (I'm using a crappy laptop right now), but i can still help out with tips and tricks over skype and when i get weekends off i can play. So basically i'm trying to find more ways to help new players become better and this seems like a good place to do it :)
Wow, just amazing! 100+ wins?! Accepted, General! Removed CashWizard from General due to inactivity.

Remember, I love you all this much! <4 (my catchphrase loll)

BBImeister

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: BBImeister
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 8
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: ??? (never played a match)
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: nope, don't have skype
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: probably, unless of course in action
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...) Fun and fair
Victories if any: no
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: no, never before
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) US would be preferable
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I want to learn from some great players to understand the core of the survival games

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Billabongboy98
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 10, thats for crafting and creating things right?
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?: 7-8 I havent played alot but, im good in general.
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: jakey.dee3 - make sure you tell me what your minecraft GT so i know who you are.
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes I do, I hate hackers anyway.
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes, I'm not a fan of the people who kill friends for unneccessary reasons.
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Depends, if i have to type a full sentence within 5 seconds, i might miss out a couple of letters but you will still know what im trying to say.
List some key traits about yourself: Victories if any: speaks for itself below. And i'm really good at destroying teams. I killed a team of 3 who had all stone and iron swords when i had a stone. - i had a lot of golden apples so...
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:I got banned for a suspicion of hacking because i destroyed a team and the moderator thought it was hell suspicious.
What server region do you wish to join?: I play on AU because i live in Australia.
Why do you want to join?:Because i want some people that i can play with most of the time. Not just my irl friends, and different people that I dont know.

Please accept! :)

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?:8.5
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:blazemaster561
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:yep
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:sure...lol JK i will as I only betray if Betrayed or if there is a lack of trust
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:um....not realy, i mostly text type but i will if you want ;)
List some key traits about yourself: Strong(in the games), Friendly, Smart, and my voice is annoying xD
Victories if any:um i belive 16 on EU, 5 on US, and 2 on AU. Around 23
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Well the first was because i was having bad connection so the server said i was hacking (they have this fixed) and the next was for using a mini-map which i didnt know i couldnt use.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) I personally play on all 3 but mostly EU
Why do you want to join?: Well i wanna help newbbies and make then MASTER like me ;D

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Theoreticallyy

From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 9

Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: I prefer not to Skype unless I know the person beforehand...

Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yus!

Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yus!

Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Yes... but under pressure I might be a little off.... correction: very off under pressure.

List some key traits about yourself: strong willed cooperative loyal good fighter: I perfer not to complement myslelf... ;)

Victories if any: At the moment, 62.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Yes. However, this was only because someone recorded a extremely vague video of me, that Moderators reported as "definitely not hacks."

What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) EU preferably, please!

Why do you want to join?: When teaching someone, video games or math homework, (which is what I intend to do) you learn the material better yourself because essentially you are reviewing the material to your students. Thus allowing me to become a better player, because I had therefore made the lessons in my mind permanently concrete by relearning them a bit better. Also, Sleivert is in this! :D

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: BBImeister
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: ??? (never played a match)
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: nope, don't have skype
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: probably, unless of course in action
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...) Fun and fair
Victories if any: no
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: no, never before
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) US would be preferable
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I want to learn from some great players to understand the core of the survival games
Accepted, moved to Recruit.
Minecraft Username: Billabongboy98
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 10, thats for crafting and creating things right?
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?: 7-8 I havent played alot but, im good in general.
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: jakey.dee3 - make sure you tell me what your minecraft GT so i know who you are.
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes I do, I hate hackers anyway.
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes, I'm not a fan of the people who kill friends for unneccessary reasons.
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Depends, if i have to type a full sentence within 5 seconds, i might miss out a couple of letters but you will still know what im trying to say.
List some key traits about yourself: Victories if any: speaks for itself below. And i'm really good at destroying teams. I killed a team of 3 who had all stone and iron swords when i had a stone. - i had a lot of golden apples so...
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:I got banned for a suspicion of hacking because i destroyed a team and the moderator thought it was hell suspicious.
What server region do you wish to join?: I play on AU because i live in Australia.
Why do you want to join?:Because i want some people that i can play with most of the time. Not just my irl friends, and different people that I dont know.

Please accept! :)
Accepted, moved to Staff Sergeant. Welcome to the High Ranks!

Bloodbred

Tribute
Reaction score
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?:10
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?:8.5
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username:blazemaster561
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?:yep
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?:sure...lol JK i will as I only betray if Betrayed or if there is a lack of trust
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?:um....not realy, i mostly text type but i will if you want ;)
List some key traits about yourself: Strong(in the games), Friendly, Smart, and my voice is annoying xD
Victories if any:um i belive 16 on EU, 5 on US, and 2 on AU. Around 23
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Well the first was because i was having bad connection so the server said i was hacking (they have this fixed) and the next was for using a mini-map which i didnt know i couldnt use.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) I personally play on all 3 but mostly EU
Why do you want to join?: Well i wanna help newbbies and make then MASTER like me ;D
Accepted, your rank is Staff Sergeant now, soldier!
Minecraft Username: Theoreticallyy

From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you in Survival Games?: 9

Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: I prefer not to Skype unless I know the person beforehand...

Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yus!

Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yus!

Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Yes... but under pressure I might be a little off.... correction: very off under pressure.

List some key traits about yourself: strong willed cooperative loyal good fighter: I perfer not to complement myslelf... ;)

Victories if any: At the moment, 62.

Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Yes. However, this was only because someone recorded a extremely vague video of me, that Moderators reported as "definitely not hacks."

What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) EU preferably, please!

Why do you want to join?: When teaching someone, video games or math homework, (which is what I intend to do) you learn the material better yourself because essentially you are reviewing the material to your students. Thus allowing me to become a better player, because I had therefore made the lessons in my mind permanently concrete by relearning them a bit better. Also, Sleivert is in this! :D
Accepted, moved to General. Wonderful application, I was amazed. I hope you do our Recruits some good riddance!

Reaction score
Minecraft Username: emo_steve
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Minecraft?: 9
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?: 7 1/2
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: danger1318
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: I do
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: I do
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Yes, usually but depending on my mood. :p
List some key traits about yourself: (Ex: Cooperative, Loyal, Strong-Willed, Veteran, etc...)
Victories if any: Loyal and very warming, would like be 'belong'.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Never been banned and don't ever hope I do.
What server region do you wish to join?: (Ex: EU, AU, US) US
Why do you want to join?: (Ex: I want to help new players; I want to be trained by an experienced player) I want to train new people to help them get better and I also want to be trained by more experienced people aswell.

krazyhobo

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Username: krazyhobo
From a scale of one to ten, how experienced are you with Survival Games?: 7
Do you have a Skype? If so, post your username: wyattshorsky
Do you fully understand the rules of the Survival Games?: Yes.
Do you promise not to kill other members of the Clan unless absolutely necessary?: Yes.
Do you properly type with correct spelling and punctuation?: Usually.
List some key traits about yourself: Co-operative, Loyal, Nice.
Victories if any: None... at the moment.
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: I haven't been banned.
What server region do you wish to join?: US
Why do you want to join?: I want to be trained by an experienced player, and have people to team up with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci